ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY MrDINO
Thinking of selling this. Bought from the RS a couple of weeks ago. It's not new as the RS traded it back from the previous owner but it looks as new. Hardly used really. New power tubes. Sounds amazing. Cost me 2.8k. Over 5k new. Our Tauranga RS manager told me these are custom shop amps and are up there with Matchless in build quality. PM me if interested.

https://imgur.com/a/7fE35
Last edited by MrDINO on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY MrDINO
Last plug. Don’t confuse this with the garden variety HiWatts from Asia. This is a hand wired UK built like a brick out house fire breathing EL84 monster which I run in studio mode ( half power). The wiring is impeccable. Waylon Mcpherson gave it a tune and took some photos as he was so impressed. The only reason I’m selling is the weight factor which is bearable I mean it isn’t Fender twin material but I’m trying to be kinder to my back. If anyone is seriously interested hit me up.