ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Hey all, I'm doing a bit of a revamp of my recording setup, so the following is up for grabs. Trades considered too, but cash is king.

Diamond Memory Lane Analog Delay (v1): Was $400, now $320
Haven't had this long, but it's not quite versatile enough for what I need (which is a jack of all trades eg Strymon El Cap, Brigadier or even TC Flashback/Alter Ego x4). Easily the best sounding delay I've ever used. Comes in original box with NZ PSU. Selling for what I paid for it, which is a bargain.
Last edited by bender on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rode NT5 Matched pair SDC microphones: $350
Neumann KM184 style Small Diaphragm Condenser mics. I bought these with the intention of buying a pair of the Oktavamod capsules which apparently make these sound nothing short of stunning, but never got round to it. Have been using them on acoustic guitar and drum overheads, but have recently got different mics that I prefer for both of these tasks. The come with the hard case pictured. Great value pair.