ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Molly
Conway wrote:You weren't tempted by the Brazilian Rosewood neck McCarty that was on trademe a couple of weeks ago??? (I have the seller's email address if you want)

Could someone ever travel with that guitar? CITES an' all that.
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:You weren't tempted by the Brazilian Rosewood neck McCarty that was on trademe a couple of weeks ago??? (I have the seller's email address if you want)

The guy selling it thinks he'll probably have to sell it overseas - he doesn't think he'll relist it on trademe. You would want to make sure you checked that out and had all the necessary paperwork 100% in order before you did.
BY Molly
Conway wrote:
Molly wrote:

The guy selling it thinks he'll probably have to sell it overseas - he doesn't think he'll relist it on trademe. You would want to make sure you checked that out and had all the necessary paperwork 100% in order before you did.

I'd had a similar thought about my Bicentennial Firebird. Think it'd go quickly in a larger market. Listing on TradeMe is so hit-and-miss. But, yeah, same thing about the rosewood restrictions etc.