ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY StratMatt
Now that I've got no amp head, my cab is now surplus. Jet City 2x12 with Chinese Eminence speakers. I can't describe how they sound but the Mark V always sounded good through it.

Seems well built and doesn't weigh a tonne. 120w and has stereo inputs. $300 pickup in Waiuku, Auckland.

Mesa sold.

Also have a mint condition Ibanez Prestige JS1000BP. All case candy etc, looking for $1500.

Last edited by StratMatt on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BY StratMatt
null_pointer wrote:So you're after guitar trades for the Mk V? Or amps? Or?

Someone offered me a BMW 318i with sweet rims once! Guitars, yes. Amps maybe. Mostly guitars.
BY hamo
StratMatt wrote:
null_pointer wrote:So you're after guitar trades for the Mk V? Or amps? Or?

Someone offered me a BMW 318i with sweet rims once! Guitars, yes. Amps maybe. Mostly guitars.

I can go as high as a '94 Corolla.
BY StratMatt
I had decided to keep the V, but I still haven't really played it so I'm finding it hard to justify it sitting around doing nothing.

Straight sale is ideal. I would entertain a trade for a FRFR active speaker plus cash though.