ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Molly
Seems to be going well. If a local wins it you could always say the sale wasn't completed and split the fee saving? Might also help bid it up a bit more.

If this wasn't candy apple red it would've long since sold. Defo crying-out for a classy paint job. Hot rod flames maybe... ;-)
BY GrantB
Agree, cherry is always the preferred colour for SGs, but I wouldn't refin this if I owned it. A lot of hassle, cost. Cosmetics only.
BY Molly
GrantB wrote:Agree, cherry is always the preferred colour for SGs, but I wouldn't refin this if I owned it. A lot of hassle, cost. Cosmetics only.

I'd probably fuck it up and sand away the horns. :-(

Got any three pickup walnut SG Customs you don't want?
BY GrantB
Molly wrote:
GrantB wrote:Agree, cherry is always the preferred colour for SGs, but I wouldn't refin this if I owned it. A lot of hassle, cost. Cosmetics only.

I'd probably fuck it up and sand away the horns. :-(

Got any three pickup walnut SG Customs you don't want?

You can only mean the skinny neck and narrow nut variety. No, sorry.
BY Conway

Yeah, anyone who refinishes a guitar just to change the colour has to be fu... never mind.
BY Clanger
Conway wrote:

Yeah, anyone who refinishes a guitar just to change the colour has to be fu... never mind.

What if the colour was blu...never mind.
BY hamo
twangnsnarl wrote:Ya'll dunno what you're talking about. The colour is red. :thumbup:

Fixed
BY jvpp
Molly wrote:Something to be said for these $1 reserve auctions. Gives folk a bit of hope and then the competitive spirit kicks in. Can't wait to see what it goes for.

It's heating up with a good 40 minutes to go.... at least I led for about 4 days :D