ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Clanger
That's beautiful. I'm in a little bit of credit card debt atm, otherwise I'd be asking if I could pay it off? $250 a week? I've always lusted for one of these grand piano looking things.
BY Conway
Dean, if you get Troy's blue custom shop Tele, then we could do a trade deal on one of my guitars that we've been talking about... :wink:
BY Jellybelly
Conway wrote:Dean, if you get Troy's blue custom shop Tele, then we could do a trade deal on one of my guitars that we've been talking about... :wink:

What are these other magic beans you speak of? :D
BY Conway
Jellybelly wrote:
Conway wrote:Dean, if you get Troy's blue custom shop Tele, then we could do a trade deal on one of my guitars that we've been talking about... :wink:

What are these other magic beans you speak of? :D

Heinz baked beans... (Fano or PRS)
BY MrDINO
Conway wrote:Doh, that could be a snag in my cunning plan, if you keep the blue Tele.

Haven't seen that one. Is it on TM or FB
BY Conway
MrDINO wrote:
Conway wrote:Doh, that could be a snag in my cunning plan, if you keep the blue Tele.

Haven't seen that one. Is it on TM or FB

Neither. Just in my email inbox. :wink: