ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
User avatar
BY Clanger
#716481
That's beautiful. I'm in a little bit of credit card debt atm, otherwise I'd be asking if I could pay it off? $250 a week? I've always lusted for one of these grand piano looking things.
User avatar
BY Conway
#737975
Dean, if you get Troy's blue custom shop Tele, then we could do a trade deal on one of my guitars that we've been talking about... :wink:
BY Jellybelly
#737981
Conway wrote:Dean, if you get Troy's blue custom shop Tele, then we could do a trade deal on one of my guitars that we've been talking about... :wink:


What are these other magic beans you speak of? :D
User avatar
BY Conway
#738000
Jellybelly wrote:
Conway wrote:Dean, if you get Troy's blue custom shop Tele, then we could do a trade deal on one of my guitars that we've been talking about... :wink:


What are these other magic beans you speak of? :D

Heinz baked beans... (Fano or PRS)
BY MrDINO
#738001
Conway wrote:Doh, that could be a snag in my cunning plan, if you keep the blue Tele.

Haven't seen that one. Is it on TM or FB
User avatar
BY Conway
#738002
MrDINO wrote:
Conway wrote:Doh, that could be a snag in my cunning plan, if you keep the blue Tele.

Haven't seen that one. Is it on TM or FB

Neither. Just in my email inbox. :wink: