ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY MrDINO
Conway wrote:
MrDINO wrote:
Conway wrote:Doh, that could be a snag in my cunning plan, if you keep the blue Tele.

Haven't seen that one. Is it on TM or FB

Neither. Just in my email inbox. :wink:

Ah no worries.
BY MrDINO
Just come accross a Fender CS telecaster thinline. Wanting 2.5 for it. Nothing matches up on it so could be a parts caster. But...amazing tone, neck ect. Great relicing but but but. I suppose if you built one with MJT it would probably cost a couple of grand. Looks awesome in burst with a nice soft flamey neck. Resale would suck. Just goes to show how you can build a top notch guitar yourself from available parts.