ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers. No spamming or continuous bumping. Ta.
BY Jellybelly
Near new Tone King Royalist 45 MK II (vast improvement over the 15W MKI)
Eyes on a couple of other bits. In part a holiday for Mrs Troy and her long suffering over the years. :D
Price is neg south of $4k and north of 3k.

Still have the MKV with a flight case if that suits someone else and a Kemper to move.

Interweb jibber jabber

The new Tone King Royalist 45 MK II is a fresh take on the much loved vintage Marshall tones of the 60's.

The MK II version of the Royalist is identical to the original version with the following two exceptions.

1) The Ironman attenuator has been updated with frequency compensation circuitry, and

2) the front panel now includes an additional input, Deep, which thickens the tone and reduces the gain just a bit for cleaner sounds.

The Majesty captures the best of authentic vintage British sound by combining "bluesbreaker" girth and sweetness with the aggression and harmonic complexity of a vintage "plexi", all rendered with the sparkling clarity and lush dimension that Tone King amps are known for.

It features a built-in custom-voiced Ironman Attenuator II and specially tuned speaker cabinets deliver the "raging stack" experience - both tone and feel - at any volume, down to true bedroom level.

On the rear panel, there are external bias adjustment points and - uniquely - a screen voltage adjustment screw. There's a clever screen voltage regulator circuit, too, powered by a single 6V6 valve, that allows you to vary the screen voltage, which changes the attack and feel of the amplifier. A higher screen voltage equates to a faster response with a harder feel, while a lower screen voltage will soften the response for a looser, spongier feel. Nice!
BY Jellybelly
sizzlingbadger wrote:I would have bought that a few weeks back instead of the TC50, timing sucks :crybaby:

Still have the 68 custom deluxe reverb here as a cheaper :shh: option
BY bluesierra
Jellybelly wrote:Shameless bump. Could also make a great swap for a SkyKing :D

Want. My Royalist 15 is the best amp I've ever had. Upgrading to the 45 mkii is the only reason I'd sell it. But I couldn't part with the Sky King just yet. I've barely had a chance to play with it.
BY Jellybelly
bluesierra wrote:

Want. My Royalist 15 is the best amp I've ever had. Upgrading to the 45 mkii is the only reason I'd sell it. But I couldn't part with the Sky King just yet. I've barely had a chance to play with it.

I have had the MKI 15W you have.
Most probably the same one at one stage :lol:
This 45W MKII leaves it for dust and the deep input gives it a complete extra dimension
Xmas is so close what an awesome "present to self" this would make :wink:
BY Molly
Jellybelly wrote:
bluesierra wrote:

I have had the MKI 15W you have.
Most probably the same one at one stage :lol:
This 45W MKII leaves it for dust and the deep input gives it a complete extra dimension
Xmas is so close what an awesome "present to self" this would make :wink:

It is indeed the very same one, Troy.
BY Jellybelly
Fano....... Really want to cash up some bits. Make up for some of the hits I have taken on stuff lately.
Maybe a Fano for a Fano swap? Nice LSL tele here and Not to mention the Brand new Shirt hot Tokai 70th Ann LP I have sitting here. :D
BY Kiwiaxe
I'm yet to find a tele I truly gel with... I've tried custom shop, TA, Suhrs and a Nash... but I keep coming back to the romantic idea of wanting to love one. What's the details on the LSL? Got pics or specs I can perv at?
BY Conway
Kiwiaxe wrote:I'm yet to find a tele I truly gel with... I've tried custom shop, TA, Suhrs and a Nash... but I keep coming back to the romantic idea of wanting to love one. What's the details on the LSL? Got pics or specs I can perv at?

You haven’t tried the Walla Walla Sci-Fi Girl Tele - that is rather special. But I’m not selling it!

If either the blue or turquoise Fano should return to Auckland, keep me in the loop please. Would trade my CS Strat for either. :wink:
BY Jellybelly
Kiwiaxe wrote:I'm yet to find a tele I truly gel with... I've tried custom shop, TA, Suhrs and a Nash... but I keep coming back to the romantic idea of wanting to love one. What's the details on the LSL? Got pics or specs I can perv at?

Will PM some pics and specs tomorow.
To be fair when it arrived I was not happy with the bridge pickup. Just was not my thing.
So I swapped it out for new S/D custom shop one and a solderless wiring kit from the Tone Lounge.
Did not need the later of the two but I can not solder for shite (path of least resistance....and all)
Original bits are all there.
Neck is magic IMO the best tele neck I have had to date. They do their own by hand for each body from what I understand.
:D