Members sound files, tone clips, videos, media

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY jeremyb
I had a listen and it sounded like every other P&W song lyrically, music was great tho' :)
BY MattAnt
slash-ed wrote:McDonald's church bands release singles now? Wow.

And I did listen to it. No further comment.

Really 'building that community' eh?
BY MattAnt
bender wrote:
MattAnt wrote:Some may enjoy, some may not, but here is our latest single that just dropped to Spotify.

Guitars are tele, falcon, and cabronita into stereo Matchless Spitfire + Lightning and many pedals.

https://play.spotify.com/track/761Bt9Em0YFz5MvNXshChM

Not my cup of tea at all, but impressive production and hugely syncable.

Thanks mate, appreciate the objective view. We managed to do this for about $700 so very happy with the production
BY null_pointer
MattAnt wrote:
bender wrote:
MattAnt wrote:Some may enjoy, some may not, but here is our latest single that just dropped to Spotify.

Guitars are tele, falcon, and cabronita into stereo Matchless Spitfire + Lightning and many pedals.

https://play.spotify.com/track/761Bt9Em0YFz5MvNXshChM

Thanks mate, appreciate the objective view. We managed to do this for about $700 so very happy with the production

Well for that production budget I think you've done an awesome job. Indiscernible from Hillsong, Planetshakers etc for 1/100 their spend.
Yeah it won't be everyone's cup of tea but no denying you've done a very professional job on it.
BY bender
bender wrote:Boom! Final mixes:

Piha Pipeline:

Ride Of The Manatees:

Just quoting this because it got lost in the McDonalds fest. Keen to hear feedback.

Both tracks recorded in a West Auckland pool room over BBQ and Beer.
BY sirvill
bender wrote:

Piha Pipeline:

Ride Of The Manatees:

Just quoting this because it got lost in the McDonalds fest. Keen to hear feedback.

Too much reverb

Too much tremolo picking

Too jangly

Seriously though, I think this is starting to make me like surf music - its badass.
BY MattAnt
null_pointer wrote:
MattAnt wrote:
bender wrote:

Well for that production budget I think you've done an awesome job. Indiscernible from Hillsong, Planetshakers etc for 1/100 their spend.
Yeah it won't be everyone's cup of tea but no denying you've done a very professional job on it.

Cheers Tim.

Your tracks are killer! Particularly like Fall Asleep
BY null_pointer
bender wrote:

Piha Pipeline:

Ride Of The Manatees:

Sounds great to me man, very Dale and while retaining the lo-fi 60s feel it has none of the crappy artifacts of the era. I'd buy that for a summer soundtrack.