Members sound files, tone clips, videos, media

Moderator: Capt. Black

cerealkiller
Squier
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: Finally a decent drummer

Post by cerealkiller »

bender wrote:
Rog wrote:Nice gig, mate. I had a listen to a few of your clips. For me, I found the drum tones to be not totally suitable for your rep. Not the player - just his tones. We all know that there are as many opinions as there are arseholes, but I'd be wanting him to use electric drums if it was my band. To me, more suitable to your band and would add quite an interesting palette of sounds/feels to your songs. Rog = 2c
While I can hear what you mean, I respectfully disagree. Electronic drums would be a sure-fire way to trash the vibe of this band IMO, YMMV etc.
hello Bender thanks for listening too. I think for me some of the songs i definitely prefer actual kit. But now we are quite open to more different and colorful tones for all instruments. The clip was only our 4th gig together and still a lot work in progress. For me I also find myself slowly changing the arrangement and guitar sounds too.

Cheers man

rickenbackerkid
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 651 times

Re: Finally a descent drummer

Post by rickenbackerkid »

Hey Cerealkiller,

This is cool stuff. Chill, slightly off kilter and weird, and a really good vibe all around. Great job. I'd totally come to your gig

cerealkiller
Squier

Re: Finally a descent drummer

Post by cerealkiller »

bbrunskill wrote:Hey Cerealkiller,

This is cool stuff. Chill, slightly off kilter and weird, and a really good vibe all around. Great job. I'd totally come to your gig
hey man your description is right on lol. cheers for listening! i'd love to come back and play.. if we can