Pedal manufacturers in here...

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY jeremyb
This is kinda cool, interesting that Behringer are now manufacturing the BBD chips which many builders like JHS use!

BY willow13
I found on quite a few of them I preferred the Behringer sounds :rofl: ...for example i'm not sure what the hell he was trying to achieve with the HM2 v the h300 (or what ever it was called) but the boss sounded muddy as shit compared to the behringer. I assume he just set the dials the same and didn't actually try to make them sound close
BY Kris
To be fair,he wouldnt be really expect to know how to rip sunlight sound style riffs,on a hollow body into what ever random amp of his that was.I would think setting the dials the same is prefered in this situation as most people seem to think they are a straight up gank of other companies designs
BY willow13
Kris wrote:To be fair,he wouldnt be really expect to know how to rip sunlight sound style riffs,on a hollow body into what ever random amp of his that was.I would think setting the dials the same is prefered in this situation as most people seem to think they are a straight up gank of other companies designs

yeah I get it, but if I were doing these sort of videos the question would be can I make this cheap "clone" pedal sound like the real one