Info about upcoming gearfests etc

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY willow13
jeremyb wrote:
jvpp wrote:Ahum, 'voice' from north of the Bombays here....

4 pages of talk and still nothin' happening... at this rate we'll have one before you dudes :wink:

Not with Auckland's track record, don't make me laugh :mrgreen:

and do even mention the tronfest ..... seems to have fallen of the map for the last year or so
BY kdawg2a
Aug 10! At Kris' place.Let's do it! Kris, i'll bring us Ngahere gold to seal the deal! Loud, boosted, gainy amps people!!!!! And bros! And guitar shit talk! And beers! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
BY jvpp
kdawg2a wrote:Aug 10! At Kris' place.Let's do it! Kris, i'll bring us Ngahere gold to seal the deal! Loud, boosted, gainy amps people!!!!! And bros! And guitar shit talk! And beers! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Had to look that up...

Available in Auckland or not allowed to export?
BY Kris
ok well i have nothing in the schedule for aug the 10th so we'll say its crudely painted on the calender with a brown crayon.
Theres my lounge which is quite big,plus my goat room with the wall of peaveys that can be closed off if needed and a smallish porch that peeps can escape to with their fire wood guitars,i mean fireside guitars if thats what strikes your tinder.Better warn the other house people but if we make it say 12-3 it shouldn't be a major hassle.
Not many power points either so that should diminish the cacophany somewhat hahah
BY Kris
kdawg2a wrote:Aug 10! At Kris' place.Let's do it! Kris, i'll bring us Ngahere gold to seal the deal! Loud, boosted, gainy amps people!!!!! And bros! And guitar shit talk! And beers! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

pretty sure i still owe you a beer mate!
BY kdawg2a
Kris wrote:

pretty sure i still owe you a beer mate!

Let us combine our Harringtons madness and take over this so called city of christs church..... mwa ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
BY kdawg2a
jvpp wrote:

Had to look that up...

Available in Auckland or not allowed to export?

No. It's only for us. You need to be able to place this beverage within a sleeping in the Avon river situation to understand its power.
BY Kris
they do have the nhagh up in Auckland.One of my mates described it as drinking "chocolate pudding made with muddy water".I think its changed quite a bit by then,almost gentrified.Its kicked all the junky prozzers street beggers out of its recipe.
BY Kris
Also,I have a HUGE garage so we can put all the AAAARGGHHH BLEEDING EARS amps out there perhaps. Your marshall vs the rage stack for ultimate WMD bragging rights Kdawg?
BY kdawg2a
Kris wrote:Also,I have a HUGE garage so we can put all the AAAARGGHHH BLEEDING EARS amps out there perhaps. Your marshall vs the rage stack for ultimate WMD bragging rights Kdawg?

I'm into it.