Info about upcoming gearfests etc

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY jeremyb
Kris wrote:fuck is it that time already?might be a bit sudden for me-still have comittments to uphold

If you're still open to host maybe we could delay a few weeks, might need to anyway if we need another venue :)
BY kdawg2a
Kris wrote:better for me too,forgot to mention it to the others in the house haha

I'll be bringing the Marshall and the volume knobs have been super glued to 11 so you better let them know.
BY Reg18
kdawg2a wrote:
Kris wrote:better for me too,forgot to mention it to the others in the house haha

I'll be bringing the Marshall and the volume knobs have been super glued to 11 so you better let them know.

This is definitely in my top 3 reasons for attending gearfests! This and trying out Molly’s latest gear (which sadly isn’t possible at the moment)
BY Kris
Reg18 wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:

This is definitely in my top 3 reasons for attending gearfests! This and trying out Molly’s latest gear (which sadly isn’t possible at the moment)

So #3 would be perhaps getting a chance to play thru the mighty inverted rage cross?