Info about upcoming gearfests etc

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY kdawg2a
PaulWD wrote:I'm a shit guitarist but would love to hear someone with talent to play thru the amps I've built. Can I bring some and tag along?

Cheers Paul

You sure can!
BY Sinbad343
I'm keen if I can make it; July will be a busy month for me but it would be great to meet you good folks, and yep, maybe hear how my rig sounds with some actual talent through it :rofl:
BY Shimmer
I'm a bit of a lurker here, and haven't attended a gear fest before, but I am keen.
Nothing flash gear-wise, but I do have a home made fuzz pedal. And a little Vox Mv50 that I'd be keen to plug into a bigger cab
BY codedog
Shimmer wrote:I'm a bit of a lurker here, and haven't attended a gear fest before, but I am keen.
Nothing flash gear-wise, but I do have a home made fuzz pedal. And a little Vox Mv50 that I'd be keen to plug into a bigger cab

I'll try to come along. I have a 2x12 with Eminence speakers I can bring along. Is that bigger than what you have?
BY Shimmer
codedog wrote:
Shimmer wrote:I'm a bit of a lurker here, and haven't attended a gear fest before, but I am keen.

I'll try to come along. I have a 2x12 with Eminence speakers I can bring along. Is that bigger than what you have?

Undoubtedly - I only have the small Vox 8in speaker cab that came as part of the package...