Info about upcoming gearfests etc

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY kdawg2a
Slowy wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:
jeremyb wrote:If you were serious about coming Bruce we could reschedule, would love to meet you!!

Despite 4 absolute fuckwit dregs of humanity, we're actually pretty nice and would love to have you here.

Hmmmm. OLEG? What say you?

And thanks guys, that's humbling.

You'll also get to have another go on the worlds most reliced D-35 so, you know, everyone's a winner.
Slowy wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:
jeremyb wrote:If you were serious about coming Bruce we could reschedule, would love to meet you!!

Despite 4 absolute fuckwit dregs of humanity, we're actually pretty nice and would love to have you here.

Indeed, thanks all. Now, more than ever I’d like to make the trip. My schedule can be a bit tricky, but if we can find a date, I’d be honoured to fly down. Would love to meet you all, and pay my respects at the mosques too.

I’d quite like to have one last play on the Breedlove that codedog has too :D
olegmcnoleg wrote:
Slowy wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:Despite 4 absolute fuckwit dregs of humanity, we're actually pretty nice and would love to have you here.

Indeed, thanks all. Now, more than ever I’d like to make the trip. My schedule can be a bit tricky, but if we can find a date, I’d be honoured to fly down. Would love to meet you all, and pay my respects at the mosques too.

I’d quite like to have one last play on the Breedlove that codedog has too :D

I'd suggest you guys go ahead with your planned session, it would be a shame to miss that, right? We will try and make a date to visit though :)
BY jeremyb
This Saturday chaps!! PM sty for address (must do that myself....)
jeremyb wrote:(must do that myself....)

:shock: we didn't need to know about that surely
BY sty
OK peeps,

Everyones welcome out to us still and I'm looking forward to seeing y'all :)

Anyone who's after the address just drop me a PM or post in here and I'll PM you. It's very easy to find in this day of google maps. When you get there just park on the berm outside the gate, there's loads of space, to avoid all the cars getting choked up down the drive. It should be easy enough to carry an acoustic or two 20m up the drive ;)

Sounds like we're kicking off around mid-day ish, and I'm cool for it to run through until late afternoon as I'll need to be leaving some time after 5pm to go into town to the theatre.

Feel free to grab a pie at The Darfield Bakery on the way through town, I can provide plates and probably ketchup if the kids haven't eaten it all.

Everything's pretty much ready, just need to drag one of the other spare couches into the studio to make more seating room.

See you all tomorrow hopefully,
BY jeremyb
I should be there around 1:30, will need to leave around 4 I think, but looking forward to it, as usual I've done next to no playing in ages, oh well...
BY Bg
sty wrote:Just a warning, I think I have a Kilkenny left over from last time there was a gear fest out at my house

whoever wants it can have it ;)

I believe that has my name on it.... Just a quick aside, I'm off to Kilkenny in Ireland in June :D
BY kdawg2a
Bg wrote:
sty wrote:Just a warning, I think I have a Kilkenny left over from last time there was a gear fest out at my house

I believe that has my name on it.... Just a quick aside, I'm off to Kilkenny in Ireland in June :D

That'll be cool. What do they make there?
BY Bg
kdawg2a wrote:
Bg wrote:

That'll be cool. What do they make there?

Not sure, I just want to see the lovely 12th Century Castle... Kilkenny is brewed in Dublin nowadays and will be way different to what we get in cans the world over, as is Guiness.