Info about upcoming gearfests etc

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY kdawg2a
Slowy wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:
jeremyb wrote:If you were serious about coming Bruce we could reschedule, would love to meet you!!

Despite 4 absolute fuckwit dregs of humanity, we're actually pretty nice and would love to have you here.

Hmmmm. OLEG? What say you?

And thanks guys, that's humbling.

You'll also get to have another go on the worlds most reliced D-35 so, you know, everyone's a winner.
Slowy wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:
jeremyb wrote:If you were serious about coming Bruce we could reschedule, would love to meet you!!

Despite 4 absolute fuckwit dregs of humanity, we're actually pretty nice and would love to have you here.

Indeed, thanks all. Now, more than ever I’d like to make the trip. My schedule can be a bit tricky, but if we can find a date, I’d be honoured to fly down. Would love to meet you all, and pay my respects at the mosques too.

I’d quite like to have one last play on the Breedlove that codedog has too :D
olegmcnoleg wrote:
Slowy wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:Despite 4 absolute fuckwit dregs of humanity, we're actually pretty nice and would love to have you here.

Indeed, thanks all. Now, more than ever I’d like to make the trip. My schedule can be a bit tricky, but if we can find a date, I’d be honoured to fly down. Would love to meet you all, and pay my respects at the mosques too.

I’d quite like to have one last play on the Breedlove that codedog has too :D

I'd suggest you guys go ahead with your planned session, it would be a shame to miss that, right? We will try and make a date to visit though :)