Info about upcoming gearfests etc

Moderator: Capt. Black

Ok, I'm bringing two blondes plus some bottom feeder guitars.
Bg wrote:I'm in the shit.... literally. Soil pipes clogged. Anyone got any drain rods? proper ones that'll go round bends - toilets off but there is an elbow straight off. The tiddly useless tape thing I have (oh-er) won't shift it, neither has the bottle of caustic :(

Help me obi-wan plumbers, its my only chance of getting to the fest (got to go, he has the rods for me....) :(

Did you get any luck? You going?
don't you love last minute intonation jobs and grabbing a guitar you haven't played for a while just to find the neck has "shifted" so fret buzz is a thing.... not gonna try and fix that today :rofl: gear is sitting by the door waiting for the wife to bring the car home
Voxshall wrote:Stink, can't fit both amps in the car. Should I bring 60's AC30 or Two Rock Bloomfield drive?

Two Rock! Did you say you're in Glenbrook? I could take the AC30 for ya.
Danger Mouse wrote:
Bg wrote:I'm in the shit.... literally. Soil pipes clogged. Anyone got any drain rods? proper ones that'll go round bends - toilets off but there is an elbow straight off. The tiddly useless tape thing I have (oh-er) won't shift it, neither has the bottle of caustic :(

Help me obi-wan plumbers, its my only chance of getting to the fest (got to go, he has the rods for me....) :(

Did you get any luck? You going?

Nah its still blocked, though I now have the right equipment for my jet wash thing, I'm about half way through the blockage.
I'm not going to make it anyway as my ears have been fucking me up for a few days, thought they might come right but nope - combined with the blocked drain, its taking its toll on me.

I might get along a bit later for a beer but that'll be it. Have fun fellas, and a beer or two on me!
Slowly will be doing the honours - cheers buddy.