Info about upcoming gearfests etc

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Olderama
jeremyb wrote:No way I'm fingering A minor.

Fisting?
BY Olderama
Olderama wrote:
jeremyb wrote:No way I'm fingering A minor.

Fisting?

Maybe?
Attachments
images-3.jpg
BY foal30
Confirmed

Saturday 22 September
2:00-5:00 (compromise option)

30 Battersea St Sydenham.

Beer yes but not in rehearsal room

Please indicate if you are attending and if you have any interest in a jam option.
BY jeremyb
Yes and yes (assuming I know in advance the keys and styles so I can be a nerdy swat)
BY kdawg2a
foal30 wrote:Confirmed

Saturday 22 September
2:00-5:00 (compromise option)

30 Battersea St Sydenham.

Beer yes but not in rehearsal room

Please indicate if you are attending and if you have any interest in a jam option.

Yes, i'm in. Yep, i'm keen on the jamming option. Yeah, my amp will be loud.
BY jeremyb
codedog wrote:I'm coming along just to watch... no gear of note to bring along...

*cough* looks at avatar. Let alone some of your other gear!!
BY Kris
who's bringing what?(watt)
i'll bring my sunn and the laney.The stack wont fit in the corolla so i'll bring the pedal version ;)guitars i guess ill just decide on the day....
BY kdawg2a
Kris wrote:who's bringing what?(watt)
i'll bring my sunn and the laney.The stack wont fit in the corolla so i'll bring the pedal version ;)guitars i guess ill just decide on the day....

I'm bringing the Marshall because gearfest is pretty much the only time it gets played. Not sure on gats yet. Open to suggestions.
BY olegmcnoleg
codedog wrote:I'm coming along just to watch... no gear of note to bring along...

I don't blame ya. I brought along a really nice Taylor acoustic to a Gearfest in Auckland and BG wanted to use it to start a bonfire. There was ABSOLUTELY NO WAY anyone could have heard it anyway.
BY kdawg2a
Reg18 wrote:I should be there, just be bringing my usual setup. Don’t think anything has changed since last gearfest.
Tele, Tweed Deluxe and pedals.

2 teles though now innit?
BY Reg18
kdawg2a wrote:
Reg18 wrote:I should be there, just be bringing my usual setup. Don’t think anything has changed since last gearfest.
Tele, Tweed Deluxe and pedals.

2 teles though now innit?

The other one is in bits, body’s at Grants getting double binding and the rest is in a box!