Info about upcoming gearfests etc

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Kris
im keen if i have any gear left by then.Strap the rage stack to the roof of the corolla hatch or something...
Not exactly church friendly tho.
BY jeremyb
I think Molly is keen for something closer to home, is there anything out south we can use? Church is good for me though...
BY jeremyb
Mattallica wrote:Would Daves' Chapel be any more convenient than New Brighton Brian?

There was some talk of it being demolished, can check with Dave though :)
BY Molly
jeremyb wrote:
Mattallica wrote:Would Daves' Chapel be any more convenient than New Brighton Brian?

There was some talk of it being demolished, can check with Dave though :)

Really! Yes, I guess it would be preferable but appreciate we might just have to go wherever we can.
BY jeremyb
codedog wrote:Mid to late September sounds good, still trying to make my first gearfest...

Can carpool from my place if you like Dany :)
BY codedog
jeremyb wrote:
codedog wrote:Mid to late September sounds good, still trying to make my first gearfest...

Can carpool from my place if you like Dany :)

Sounds good, mate!
BY kdawg2a
Reg18 wrote:It’s not guarenteed I can get the church in New Brighton anyway. I can ask if you like though, need to figure out a date first though.

15th, 22nd, 29th? All good for myself. Did I mention how great you are and what an irreplacible lynchpin of the ChCh scene you are Reg?
Last edited by kdawg2a on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY jeremyb
kdawg2a wrote:
Reg18 wrote:It’s not guarenteed I can get the church in New Brighton anyway. I can ask if you like though, need to figure out a date first though.

15th, 22nd, 29th? All good for myself. Did I mention how great you are and what an irreplacible lynchpin of the ChCh schene you are Reg?

2nd best guy on NZGuitars.com thats for sure!
BY Reg18
The guy I need to talk to at church is away all week so I can’t ask until next week. Do we want a different venue or should I ask anyway? Any definite date? 22nd/29th preference for me.
BY kdawg2a
Reg18 wrote:The guy I need to talk to at church is away all week so I can’t ask until next week. Do we want a different venue or should I ask anyway? Any definite date? 22nd/29th preference for me.

Both of those are good for me.