Wear your heart on your sleeve with pride! A plethora of jams and collobarations and stuff...

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Zaulkin
Fuuuck, sorry guys - completely forgot about this.

I will have time on the weekend to do something.
BY Zaulkin
Meant to do this way earlier, sorry chaps, but here's something anyway.

Edit: Except I used an old version, whoops.
Last edited by Zaulkin on Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Zaulkin
jvpp wrote:Nice soloing, but you have lost all the others....

Ahhh derp, Ive used an old version of the file and inadvertently cut out Ed.

Sorry Ed! :lol:

I'll do another one tomorrow.
BY jvpp
Nice 'shredding' there. Sounds cool as. I am just struggling with whom is playing at what time marker. I stll think we have lost some recordings....
BY willow13
jvpp wrote:Nice 'shredding' there. Sounds cool as. I am just struggling with whom is playing at what time marker. I stll think we have lost some recordings....

yep Cdog and I have been deleted so I guess it is less of a "jam" now an more a "show us what you an do" thread .... I know mine was a bit painful but fuck no need to erase me altogether :rofl:
BY Zaulkin
willow13 wrote:
jvpp wrote:Nice 'shredding' there. Sounds cool as. I am just struggling with whom is playing at what time marker. I stll think we have lost some recordings....

yep Cdog and I have been deleted so I guess it is less of a "jam" now an more a "show us what you an do" thread .... I know mine was a bit painful but fuck no need to erase me altogether :rofl:

What's missing?

There should be 5 solos so far:
CDog
Willow13
Ed
Zaulkin
Lawrence

I can hear 5 solos on the most recent track uploaded by Lawrence, pretty sure they are in the order above. Am I right?

BG is next, then Sirvill.
BY willow13
Zaulkin wrote:
willow13 wrote:

What's missing?

There should be 5 solos so far:
CDog
Willow13
Ed
Zaulkin
Lawrence

I can hear 5 solos on the most recent track uploaded by Lawrence, pretty sure they are in the order above. Am I right?

BG is next, then Sirvill.

shit you are right :rofl: ..... I guess I skipped the floyd bits I did so didn't recognise the rest of my bit :mrgreen: ... apologies