Flying V

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Are Flying V's still cool?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:50 am

Yes and James Hetfield is my god!
6%
It's cool
59%
I'd keep it if someone gave it to me
29%
No and Metallica bites my crank!
6%

Total votes: 17

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by Tsuken »

gregtarr wrote: The only Ibanez's I don't hate are the one which Tsuken has (which is ok I think)
just as well you said that, boyo

:P
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

gregtarr
I am Marshall, hear me roar!

Post by gregtarr »

Die Toten Hosen!!!!
Filthy Germans!!
"I told you, pedals sound twice as good when they're stacked on top of other pedals" - Mike Einziger

Red Fred
Ashton
Ashton

Post by Red Fred »

VillageIdiot wrote: Yeah baby!

That's Jim Martin, is it not?
Yeah man, FNM rule! :D I do like their old stuff with Jim more than their newer stuff though.

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

"I'm from outer space, and I'm here to kill you all" :lol: Gotta love Jim Martin - who now spends his time growing obscenely large pumpkins, I believe 8)

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Red Fred
Ashton
Ashton

Post by Red Fred »

Yeah I bet they are pumpkins.... 8)

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

Nov. 2, 2003 Jim Martin grows large pumpkin?!

There were many fine pumpkins. James Martin of Hayward won for the heaviest pumpkin grown in California with a 1,064 lb pumpkin. This gave him a tie for fourth place overall with Jim Sherwood of Mulino, Oregon, who's pumpkin also weighed 1,064 lbs. In third place overall was Shellie Cramer of Rochester, Washington with a huge 1,107 lb Atlantic Giant. Shellie should have also "past participle of get" a happiest just to be there award. Rarely have we seen somebody so genuinely happy. Shellie was all smiles as her pumpkin hit the scales and broke the 1,000 lb barrier. Joel Holland of Sumner, Washington landed second place with his 1,134 pounder.

Source: JIM MARTINS 1064 LB. PUMPKIN, 2003
Submitted By: Jason William Walton

Here be bloggins

ratfink
Thunderbird IV

Post by ratfink »

Tsuken wrote:
Nov. 2, 2003 Jim Martin grows large pumpkin?!

There were many fine pumpkins. James Martin of Hayward won for the heaviest pumpkin grown in California with a 1,064 lb pumpkin. This gave him a tie for fourth place overall with Jim Sherwood of Mulino, Oregon, who's pumpkin also weighed 1,064 lbs. In third place overall was Shellie Cramer of Rochester, Washington with a huge 1,107 lb Atlantic Giant. Shellie should have also "past participle of get" a happiest just to be there award. Rarely have we seen somebody so genuinely happy. Shellie was all smiles as her pumpkin hit the scales and broke the 1,000 lb barrier. Joel Holland of Sumner, Washington landed second place with his 1,134 pounder.

Source: JIM MARTINS 1064 LB. PUMPKIN, 2003
Submitted By: Jason William Walton
...so who won first place and how heavy was their pumpkin dammit :?: :shock:
"And I want a bike and a monkey and a friend for the monkey." - Ralph Wiggum

angry_young_poet
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 14 times

Post by angry_young_poet »

think of all the pumpkin soup u cud make..

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

feed all the starving families in Africa. Greg, make sure you hook up with Jim Martin and his pumpkins before you head off to Africa. :P

btw - does the picture come up for anyone? I've got a red x atm, but have had the picture displaying before. Dunno if the site allows external linking or not :?

Here be bloggins

offender
Gretsch

Post by offender »

There is a picture saying 'webspawner' so it may not allow direct image linking.