All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Bg
I'm going to see him tomorrow, I'll give him your regards. However he did say

"hello to them all. It was once unimaginable, but guitars have really dropped off my radar. I think some of my skills and patience are gone too."

ah, he's yet to go through his first divorce..... (joking)
BY mop
Ed sold this to me a few years back (pms have been exchanged), it’s still by far my nicest guitar playing and sound wise. I also have a radian 7 string and a couple of mates have some of Adrian’s handiwork as well, I’d be all over another one if he was still in the business.
Thinking about having a crack at building something myself later in the year, need to suss some suitable wood first though.
BY foal30
Terexgeek wrote:No intention to sell it, but it ignited a lust for single pick up guitars.

Bring it round for Tuesday Night Music Club?
Did Shan stop by and pick that music up?
BY hamo
slash-ed wrote:
Zaulkin wrote:That was a cool guitar.

Look at all of us, ex Ash owners grovelling.

I am way less picky now than I was back in those days! Shouldn't have sold etc

I've still got my Ash Custom Kelly. But that's more of a sentimental value thing now, it's pretty likely that I won't ever play that sort of guitar live or day to day again. I like to think that if I have a kid some day they can have it when they go through a metal phase...

Adopt me?
BY Terexgeek
foal30 wrote:
Terexgeek wrote:No intention to sell it, but it ignited a lust for single pick up guitars.

Bring it round for Tuesday Night Music Club?
Did Shan stop by and pick that music up?

I don't know, I don't think he had by 3pm anyway. It needs a set up and 11s, should be a good Sunday job.
BY sty
Bg wrote:
foal30 wrote:I think Sty and TG have Ash guitars
I've definitely had a go on a reverse headstock version.. But don't think it was the one in the photo sorry Ed

Sty has the JS I got Ash to make me, standard Ibanez neck on it. I have dibs :D It was a bad day at black rock when I sold that, but needs must.

Yep, I still have ex-Bg Ash JS and ex-Scarecrow Radian SG Jnr. Between them they the guitars I pick up 95% of the time. I'd buy another Ash in heartbeat if I seriously decided to buy another proper guitar.

I’ve still got an unfinished Korina strat body I got from Adrian and most of the parts to build some sort of HSS strat with Gotoh Floyd, need some black tuners and decide on pickups (and then finish the body).