All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY willow13
#822483
this thread is going to turn into a clusterf*#k ... is there any way of getting names "stickied" to the top? I can see it ending up with dozens of pages of comments related to a trader meaning you have to scroll through dozens pf pages just to find a name
User avatar
BY Zaulkin
#822484
willow13 wrote:this thread is going to turn into a clusterf*#k ... is there any way of getting names "stickied" to the top? I can see it ending up with dozens of pages of comments related to a trader meaning you have to scroll through dozens pf pages just to find a name


If you search the site for the username you're after, they should come up.
User avatar
BY Single coil
#822487
Actually, here we go - everyone on there is there for one reason or other; be it shitty trades, pain in the dick in the q&a, duplicate accounts (jrc + mx5mart), blah blah

Image

Image

Image

Edit: fucken word filter :problem:
User avatar
BY mrmofo
#822489
my trade me ones are

marinedeals a shop in Avondale.
Jesse507 something or other, he sells Bow and arrows n stuff like that. avoid that guy. his descriptions border on fantasy positive.
if he says he thinks it`s old. its new. if he thinks it might be something, it wont be. just trying to dress up the moopig
User avatar
BY Zaulkin
#822523
Hilux_boy:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this guy stole a forumites guitar while on the job.

raid0:
This guy is really not worth dealing with and likes to trigger people. He's on my blacklist from years back for being dodgy but I've forgotten exactly how the story went.

Interestingly I was browsing some local Facebook groups where some guy was posting conspiracy theories and being generally repulsive to other people online, then made the connection that it was the same guy!
User avatar
BY AiRdAd
#822524
Zaulkin wrote:Hilux_boy:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this guy stole a forumites guitar while on the job.

raid0:
This guy is really not worth dealing with and likes to trigger people. He's on my blacklist from years back for being dodgy but I've forgotten exactly how the story went.

Interestingly I was browsing some local Facebook groups where some guy was posting conspiracy theories and being generally repulsive to other people online, then made the connection that it was the same guy!


The stuff he posts online is insane!!!
User avatar
BY HackSaw
#822526
mrmofo wrote:my trade me ones are

marinedeals a shop in Avondale.
Jesse507 something or other, he sells Bow and arrows n stuff like that. avoid that guy. his descriptions border on fantasy positive.
if he says he thinks it`s old. its new. if he thinks it might be something, it wont be. just trying to dress up the moopig


What's the deal with marinedeals? was about to order off their website...
User avatar
BY mrmofo
#822527
HackSaw wrote:
mrmofo wrote:my trade me ones are

marinedeals a shop in Avondale.
Jesse507 something or other, he sells Bow and arrows n stuff like that. avoid that guy. his descriptions border on fantasy positive.
if he says he thinks it`s old. its new. if he thinks it might be something, it wont be. just trying to dress up the moopig


What's the deal with marinedeals? was about to order off their website...


I tried to buy a limited Edition Svord Knife that was out of stock on there website, but they kept trying to get me to pay for the knife without confirming if they could get it or not. there price was way over RRP. I felt they were trying to take advantage of the situation. getting me to pay only to have the item out of stock, kind of Bait n Switch. so yea, they were annoying to deal with, good cop bad cop, you name it. I was passed around there sales team and I could tell it was all whispering BS going on in the background
if your dealing with them and it`s all good then go for it.
it was just a pain and an unusual situation for me because I wanted the knife before my sons 18th and I felt like they didn't respect the importance of the gift.
ended up ordering it from Youngs Airguns. knife was delivered as a special order and 30bux Under retail.
house of knives quoted over 100 bux over RRP to order it.
User avatar
BY codedog
#822536
AiRdAd wrote:
Zaulkin wrote:Hilux_boy:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this guy stole a forumites guitar while on the job.

raid0:
This guy is really not worth dealing with and likes to trigger people. He's on my blacklist from years back for being dodgy but I've forgotten exactly how the story went.

Interestingly I was browsing some local Facebook groups where some guy was posting conspiracy theories and being generally repulsive to other people online, then made the connection that it was the same guy!



The stuff he posts online is insane!!!


Who is this guy? I seem to recall looking at his stuff on TM once. Can't recall what, it was a while ago.
User avatar
BY Zaulkin
#822538
codedog wrote:
Who is this guy? I seem to recall looking at his stuff on TM once. Can't recall what, it was a while ago.


Raid0 is Jason Dorne. See for yourself if you read his posts, especially about politics.
Last edited by Zaulkin on Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BY KNNZ
#822540
Zaulkin wrote:
codedog wrote:
Who is this guy? I seem to recall looking at his stuff on TM once. Can't recall what, it was a while ago.


Jason Dorne. You'll see for yourself if you read what I did.


so is Jason Dorne Hilux boy or raid0?
User avatar
BY Zaulkin
#822541
KNNZ wrote:
Zaulkin wrote:
codedog wrote:
Who is this guy? I seem to recall looking at his stuff on TM once. Can't recall what, it was a while ago.


Jason Dorne. You'll see for yourself if you read what I did.


so is Jason Dorne Hilux boy or raid0?


Raid0, pretty much certain as one of his profile pictures is the same as his TM one.
BY clubhouse
#822545
so is Jason Dorne Hilux boy or raid0?


So long as he isn't Jason Bourne...if he is... :problem:

Edit: Actually scratch that. I just looked at his TM profile photo...cretin :yawn: .
Last edited by clubhouse on Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 8