All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

What can I say... though she be but little, she is fierce! Quite the beautiful wee blondie!

This is my first pinless acoustic bridge. 'Twas a bit of a pain when the ball ends were kinda stuck in there. Took a bit of effort to get them out but no biggie. I usually use Elixir, so normally I wouldn't have those coloured ends exposed. Doesn't bother me, thankfully :winky:
don't think I've ever seen an acoustic pin less. Can't really see the reasoning, surely the ends are going to always eat into the bridge until stuck, there's not a lot of wood around some of those holes and even the stress is on the glue not the top, obviously they've made it work ok if Oleg liked it
codedog wrote:
jeremyb wrote:BG is having a stroke somewhere over those ball ends!

:lol: I knew someone around here is allergic to exposed coloured ball ends... just couldn't remember who... :rofl:

To be fair, they do look fucking horrible on there....
Bg wrote:
codedog wrote:

:lol: I knew someone around here is allergic to exposed coloured ball ends... just couldn't remember who... :rofl:

Ball ends always look horrible, but would you have a stroke?
Bg wrote:
codedog wrote:

agreed, quite partial to the martin strings and they all be the same brass colour