All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY KNNZ
It's a "trophy guitar" to me, put it in a nice glass shelf and my guests usually wow about it. no doubt it still sounds and feels amazing
I'm at a phase where I like relic'd guitars, hence i prefer to play my PRS SC that has massive buckle rash and lots of chips around the body edges over this nearly perfect Knaggs! lol I'm also relic'ng my most recent Tele I got from mr oleg.

It's still up for trades but no rush at all, if it stays it stays, like null_pointer says, until the time comes for it to check out from the GUitar Hotel lol
BY olegmcnoleg
KNNZ wrote:It's a "trophy guitar" to me, put it in a nice glass shelf and my guests usually wow about it. no doubt it still sounds and feels amazing
I'm at a phase where I like relic'd guitars, hence i prefer to play my PRS SC that has massive buckle rash and lots of chips around the body edges over this nearly perfect Knaggs! lol I'm also relic'ng my most recent Tele I got from mr oleg.

Excellent, should be easy as most parts are already dulled and it has a thin, matt paint job.
Do you want to trade the Knaggs for your old Doozy?
BY KNNZ
olegmcnoleg wrote:
KNNZ wrote:It's a "trophy guitar" to me, put it in a nice glass shelf and my guests usually wow about it. no doubt it still sounds and feels amazing

Excellent, should be easy as most parts are already dulled and it has a thin, matt paint job.

Cheers oleg, I've moved all my semi-hollow/hollow guitars except one more Gretsch hollow I'm still tryna move, I'm defs a solid body guy so at the moment preferably solid body guitars! bonus if it's in a shape of a tele or offset! haha
BY olegmcnoleg
KNNZ wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:

Cheers oleg, I've moved all my semi-hollow/hollow guitars except one more Gretsch hollow I'm still tryna move, I'm defs a solid body guy so at the moment preferably solid body guitars! bonus if it's in a shape of a tele or offset! haha

But semis rule! (All good though :D )
BY slash-ed

It's still up for trades but no rush at all, if it stays it stays, like null_pointer says, until the time comes for it to check out from the GUitar Hotel lol

You've kinda nailed it for me with the "trophy guitar" thing. That's why I ended up selling mine. It looked freaking spectacular, but I never felt like I could play it hard. Ended up selling it and other than the internet kudos of owning a $10,000 Knaggs, I can't say it's left a hole in my guitar playing life