All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY werdna
Aquila Rossa wrote:
AiRdAd wrote:A guitar that I'd love to own would be one of Jimi Hendrix's ones. I think one of his old girlfriends has got one of his old guitars, and know one else has touched it since he last did - that's pretty cool.

He was not just a prolific guitar player. He had lots of girlfriends. Maybe there are lots ex's out there with stuff of his. One of them even has a plaster cast of Jimi's knob that the most dedicated fans might after :D

The cast of Jimi's knob was used as the stencil for Langcaster headstocks.
BY Bg
thats weirder than trumps mushroom.
BY Conway
HackSaw wrote:In Florida at the moment. Didn’t win $1.6 billion. Money is still an object so nothing to add to this conversation I guess.

Shame. Visting Mar-A-Lago???
BY HackSaw
Conway wrote:
HackSaw wrote:In Florida at the moment. Didn’t win $1.6 billion. Money is still an object so nothing to add to this conversation I guess.

Shame. Visting Mar-A-Lago???

Just down the road. Can’t get close enough to piss on the lawn :(
BY willow13
Single coil wrote:That’s why gibson went bankrupt

how would they go bankrupt from making a $400 guitar and a $500 amp, then trying to get 30k for it :?: ... they went bankrupt through bad investments didn't they?
BY Single coil
You know how they kept making huge dollar special editions?
... and how no one bought them?
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Single coil wrote:You know how they kept making huge dollar special editions?

I think they probably went bankrupt from buying lots of random companies and getting stock with them, doesn't help that you can't pay your creditors because your money is tied up all over the place.
BY HappyEnding
GAS somewhat under control at the moment.

So John Holmes’s cock seems a good starting point.

Though I’m worried I’ll be issued with the floppy post-HIV version. Which wouldn’t any fun at all.

So Jimi Hendrix’s knob for mojo.

Right hand from EVH.

Left hand more complex. Pinky finger from Steve Vai. Index finger from Paul Gilbert. Ring finger from Satriani. What’s the other finger called? I’ll take George Lynch’s. And thumb… yeah why not… replace thumb with one of Pamela Anderson’s boobs.
BY willow13
Single coil wrote:You know how they kept making huge dollar special editions?

the huge dollar guitars don't cost them anymore than the stock models to make, so even if they and up reducing the price to flick them off they will still make way more money on them than stock models :wink: