All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY StratMatt
Despite my username, it would definitely be an LP of some sort. I'd have to play a few and take my pick.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
I actually don’t know right now, will have to give it some thought. Guessing my answer will change depending on how I’m feeling; I think sometimes the guitars I desire is influenced by what I’m listening to.
BY bbrunskill
Mine wouldn’t change. A downpatrick era Lowden 0 series and a Rickenbacker 360 with Higain pickups. My backup guitar however would change from a bad 335 copy to the real thing
BY el byrdo
I'd travel back in time and get a custon Larson bros acoustic.
BY Vince
Well... I play acoustic bass guitar and there's not a lot that I really, really like out there, so I'd probably get someone to build me one, a bit Alembic looking, with F holes. I suppose it'd be cool to have an Earthwood bass, because that's as close to vintage gear as ABGs get.
BY Single coil
kwhelan wrote:shouldn't you change your username I've noticed a definite lack of commitment to single coils :sarc:
Yeah, but bumhucker isn’t really pg. :mental:
Re: wraparound - Nah.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Lyle wrote:I wonder how much it would cost to get the Red Special off Brian May....

Funny, one guitar that would be a consideration would be the best Red Special I could find; maybe one of the Guyton’s.

Kossoff’s LP or another ‘players condition’ 1959 LP would also make me a happy bloke.