All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Bg
OhFuxk wrote:sold a kidney for this :crazy:

understated and hot!
BY Single coil
This guy has the best username

What is that? It looks very tidy.
BY Lyle
The new Ibanez AZ2402? I think they were announced at NAMM.
BY Single coil
An Ibanez with duncans? Ok.
Does it have a fat neck too?
BY OhFuxk
Single coil wrote:An Ibanez with duncans? Ok.

yeah quite big and chunky, comes with a Gotoh bridge as well. is it still Ibanez?
BY Molly
OhFuxk wrote:

yeah quite big and chunky, comes with a Gotoh bridge as well. is it still Ibanez?

Chunky by Ibanez standards? Is that proper chunky or everybody else's 'Regular C'? I played a new standard Strat today. Neck felt like a twig.
BY OhFuxk
Molly wrote:
OhFuxk wrote:

Chunky by Ibanez standards? Is that proper chunky or everybody else's 'Regular C'? I played a new standard Strat today. Neck felt like a twig.

I have a suhr classic pro and its slightly, just slightly chunkier
BY slash-ed
Molly wrote:
OhFuxk wrote:

It's chunky by "Modern C" Strat neck profile standards too. But still surprisingly comfortable.
BY Stratgus
They are great guitar I have one myself as well however I'm planning to sell it :( too modern for my taste
BY Basket Case
slash-ed wrote:
Molly wrote:
OhFuxk wrote:yeah quite big and chunky, comes with a Gotoh bridge as well. is it still Ibanez?

It's chunky by "Modern C" Strat neck profile standards too. But still surprisingly comfortable.

Wow, could this really be an Ibanez I would get along with? To me, Wizard necks feel as uncomfortable as a back-rub from an uncle.
BY slash-ed
Basket Case wrote:
slash-ed wrote:
Molly wrote:

Wow, could this really be an Ibanez I would get along with? To me, Wizard necks feel as uncomfortable as a back-rub from an uncle.

If you're considering, I'd go for the Prestige over the Premium. The necks are similar but to me the Premium has a bit too much "shoulder" and just feels a bit... unfinished to my hands. Prestige is big but also feels nice.
BY Basket Case
slash-ed wrote:
Basket Case wrote:
slash-ed wrote:

If you're considering, I'd go for the Prestige over the Premium. The necks are similar but to me the Premium has a bit too much "shoulder" and just feels a bit... unfinished to my hands. Prestige is big but also feels nice.

Nah, it'll be a good while before my bank account recovers from my Cyber Monday relapse.
BY Stratgus
Yes the neck is finished a lot better on the prestige
slash-ed wrote:
Basket Case wrote:
slash-ed wrote: