All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Molly wrote:I'll be there in a week or two. Looking forward to dragging the family around a few guitar shops. :-)

TBH not that many have a good selection of decent guitars. And you're not really a pedal guy. You might be disappointed.
Conway wrote:
Molly wrote:I'll be there in a week or two. Looking forward to dragging the family around a few guitar shops. :-)

TBH not that many have a good selection of decent guitars. And you're not really a pedal guy. You might be disappointed.

S'OK. I'm broke anyway.... :-( Change of scene will be good in itself. :thumbup:
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:

S'OK. I'm broke anyway.... :-( Change of scene will be good in itself. :thumbup:

Go to Cranbourne Music in Melbourne... they're a Chapman guitars dealer so you can have a play through some (I bought mine from there). Really nice dudes there too, and a pretty good selection of stuff.
On my list to visit. I need to play the Benson.
Conway wrote:Just back from a week in Melbourne. Highly recommend Deluxe Guitars, South Melbourne as a pedal buyers paradise - just WOW! Also amazing boutique amp selection. I could spend a fortune here very easily. http://deluxeguitars.com.au

Bought this Beetronics Royal Jelly - outstanding dual OD---->fuzz blend with dry mix.

What a rad looking pedal!