All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Single coil
Still some teething issues - will get the video up over the weekend and take some actual pictures if there’s enough light when I get home.

For now, here is one of the teething issues:

Edit: my usual half eccentric video is alive

Last edited by Single coil on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:13 am, edited 6 times in total.
BY Jellybelly
Single coil wrote:Still some teething issues - will get the video up over the weekend and take some actual pictures if there’s enough light when I get home.

For now, here is one of the teething issues:

Love it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BY StratMatt
Zero Fret!
BY WellyBlues
Headstocks snapped off! Must be a Gibson. Lol.
BY Olderama
Sell us yer wall hanger guv
BY Single coil
Negative.
BY Bg
I need to sort my hohner cricket bat, its nothing like the steiny I used to have but its still fun to play :) I had a whole bunch of strings as well, sadly they've pretty much rusted to shit now :( I have a normal string adapter though.
BY Single coil
Someone needs to buy that steinie bass on tardme before I do something silly.
BY Bg
Single coil wrote:Someone needs to buy that steinie bass on tardme before I do something silly.

Yeah the XP, if you buy it I want dibs... dunno how much the car is going to cost else I'd be all over the bloody thing, grabbing it by the pussy etc.

Graphite necks are not just ftw, they are the win.
BY Single coil
Only thing I have to compare to is a Parker fly - that was fucking cool.
BY Bg
the overlord bridges aren't actually that bad. springs are a bit stiff though.
BY Bg
Single coil wrote:Only thing I have to compare to is a Parker fly - that was fucking cool.

My real deal steiny NEVER went out of tune. even being in its case for 6 months. just a tiny amount of a wind on the bridge tuners, perfect :)
Wish I'd never been so skint that I sold that. Irreplaceable. Oh hang on, eddie cadenza had one he was willing to sell me for 3 times the price ;)
BY JHorner
Single coil wrote:Someone needs to buy that steinie bass on tardme before I do something silly.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO POST PICS IN THEIR NGD THREAD
BY Bg
JHorner wrote:

SOMEONE NEEDS TO POST PICS IN THEIR NGD THREAD

he did post a video...