All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY jeremyb
H671 wrote:Actually, that clip made me think about how so many people get carried away with ethical issues & I thought - what would the people in the so called third world countries think if the do gooders took away their only source of income & left them to starve.

You assuming they have happiness in slavery?
BY Danger Mouse
jeremyb wrote:
H671 wrote:Actually, that clip made me think about how so many people get carried away with ethical issues & I thought - what would the people in the so called third world countries think if the do gooders took away their only source of income & left them to starve.

"these bloody savages should be thankful for the muskets and blankets we give them!".
BY Single coil
Cmon now
BY jeremyb
BY AiRdAd
JB- that dude looks a bit like you!!!! Is that what you sound like? HAHAHHA!!!!
BY willow13
jeremyb wrote:

and you are assuming they were happy starving?
BY Single coil
Leave ittttttt
BY jeremyb
AiRdAd wrote:JB- that dude looks a bit like you!!!! Is that what you sound like? HAHAHHA!!!!

That is me!
BY Terexgeek
willow13 wrote:
jeremyb wrote:

and you are assuming they were happy starving?

Where were they starving? Corporate manufacture sites have less to do with the dietary concerns of the locals and more to do with the cheapest of wages combined with the stability of the government. Countries with starving people tend to be very unstable and unable to attract overseas investment along the lines of manufacturing.

This could get political soon.
BY kdawg2a
AiRdAd wrote:JB- that dude looks a bit like you!!!! Is that what you sound like? HAHAHHA!!!!

Having hung out with JB in many friendly social situations I can assure you that's EXACTLY what he sounds like.
BY robnobcorncob
olegmcnoleg wrote:
robnobcorncob wrote:
Slowy wrote:http://link.premierguitar.com/view/54c01a0108e80cc3428b580b7y59y.2mzg/1b7b9285

And more!

I've been following Isaac Jang for a while. His prices are high now but will only get higher over time. Looking forward to seeing what he builds in the future too, other than the OM style.

....and now I want one :cry:

Me too. The Linda Manzer archtop looks killer also!