All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY robnobcorncob
Lest we forget some of the lesser seen PRS models.... some that never made it past the prototype stage.

Tremonti

Dweezel Zappa Private stock signature, limited run of 50

PRS EVH prototype

and the infamous ZZ Top custom!
BY godgrinder
robnobcorncob wrote:and the infamous ZZ Top custom!

Looks great to me.

The other ones... oh well.
BY jeremyb
That Dweezil one is cool, I could see Prince playing that (in purple)
BY Clanger
robnobcorncob wrote:
Dweezel Zappa Private stock signature, limited run of 50

Looks like the guitar equivalent to phocomelia syndrome.
BY Single coil
Zappa custom reminds me of that fucking thing uli jon roth plays.

Evh one has a certain charm to it.
BY Olderama
I like them all
BY Molly
Single coil wrote:Zappa custom reminds me of that fucking thing uli jon roth plays.

The one with 36 frets?
BY Delayman
Olderama wrote:I like them all

Don't know if i agree, but I do think that they're all better than the silver sky that started the thread.
BY casemysta
Quite funny to see the mixed bag of comments on here regarding JM. But you can't really knock the thing until you try it. I agree it does look a little funny but that goes for many guitars of the years.. And as for Mayer himself - not sure why people hating on him...
BY jeremyb
Internet is going bonkers over this thing :lol:

BY Terexgeek
casemysta wrote:Quite funny to see the mixed bag of comments on here regarding JM. But you can't really knock the thing until you try it. I agree it does look a little funny but that goes for many guitars of the years.. And as for Mayer himself - not sure why people hating on him...

Stop being so logical and reasonable, this is a guitar forum and knee jerk aesthetic opinions are culturally appropriate.

Without them the forum would be tumble weeds.
BY Terexgeek
jeremyb wrote:Internet is going bonkers over this thing :lol:

All of those headstocks are better than a Suhr.
BY casemysta
haha - sure thing. But what most forget is JM would leave most for dead when it comes to actually playing a guitar. rather than just moaning about how much u dont like them...

Terexgeek wrote:
casemysta wrote:Quite funny to see the mixed bag of comments on here regarding JM. But you can't really knock the thing until you try it. I agree it does look a little funny but that goes for many guitars of the years.. And as for Mayer himself - not sure why people hating on him...

Stop being so logical and reasonable, this is a guitar forum and knee jerk aesthetic opinions are culturally appropriate.

Without them the forum would be tumble weeds.
BY mrmofo
and: he did the slow dance with Katy Perry.

so there`s that. annnd I love those shoes, hope the shoes last longer than a week though.