All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY StrummersOfThunder
New shell pink jazz master day !
Yomano 2000 (yes a third one) matching headstock.
Still had mint guard with plastic wrap on it . All the case candy too. Only mint guitar I own.
Needs mastery bridge but sitting pretty with a mustang bridge and some half flats (thanks Ben )
BY Single coil
Aw gummooooonnnnnnnn
BY GrantB
Lovely. The Jap guitars get the nice dark boards. Almost Braz looking.
BY AiRdAd
Looks wonderful!!!

By the time you're finished... there will be no offsets with matching headstocks left in the world!!!!
BY StrummersOfThunder
AiRdAd wrote:Looks wonderful!!!

By the time you're finished... there will be no offsets with matching headstocks left in the world!!!!

That's the plan.
My mortgage broker said I need an offset account. So I'm accounting for every offset.
BY Molly
That looks cool as ewt. Hmmm... That colour for a Strat refin might be nice.
BY twangnsnarl
Shell pink and tortoise is probably my favourite colour combination on a Jazzmaster. Well done!
BY StrummersOfThunder
twangnsnarl wrote:Shell pink and tortoise is probably my favourite colour combination on a Jazzmaster. Well done!

Yeh, I'd just spent and hour carefully cleaning the residue off the mint green guard from he plastic covering when I remembered I had that nice old tort one tucked away
BY StratMatt
That’s pretty slick, Rick.
BY olegmcnoleg
I totally understand this purchase. When I find a guitar I really like, I end up duplicating it with a later purchase. Not really sure why, but hey, it is nice to have a different choice of COLOUR for the next song. :-)
BY telefiend
Nice! Shell Pink is one of my favourite colours. Would love a Strat in it one day.
BY StrummersOfThunder
Thanks , yeh , on the strength of the other two avri Yomano offsets I had already , I couldn't pass it up.
Once you include my blue 64 Jag then it's a pretty good quartet or matching headstocks
The only outstanding fenders on the hit list would be a mustang and a bound neck / block inlays JM or Jag