All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY GrantB
Further, where someone has speculated about the person being discussed here, without any empirical support, I invite you to modify your posts please to reflect what you know for a fact.

Thanks in advance.
BY Jim.h
FACT: I purchased a Dr.Z Zwreck, A strymon Timeline, A custom Dr.Z 2x12 Cabinet and a Friedman BE head from him (all at different times of course. i am not that cased up! haha). All went hassle free with prompt communication. A true gentleman to deal with.
BY StrummersOfThunder
Conway wrote:We want to wait and see if the OP gets resolution. And poor old Strummers.

Ahh I'm ok. The less people have to hear my playing the better.
BY willow13
StrummersOfThunder wrote:
Conway wrote:We want to wait and see if the OP gets resolution. And poor old Strummers.

I hope you aren't just going to "let the money" go though...nothing good can come from that
BY StrummersOfThunder
willow13 wrote:

I hope you aren't just going to "let the money" go though...nothing good can come from that

How could one possibly know ?
BY willow13
willow13 wrote:

How could one possibly know ?

crime stats
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
I bought something from Ryan only a few weeks ago. Was only small but good communication by text and email, shipped it out straightaway with no issues.
BY StrummersOfThunder
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:I bought something from Ryan only a few weeks ago. Was only small but good communication by text and email, shipped it out straightaway with no issues.

He's basically blanked me. I tried out his trademe account by clicking buying now a coily cable but got no response.
I'm back in Auckland briefly next weekend so might try and make contact.
BY Timoes
I love coily cables. Indestructable.
BY Slowy
Timoes wrote:I love coily cables. Indestructable.

I think I want a coily cable.
BY null_pointer
And snakeskin shoes, and people mistaking you for Jack Black?

Or is that a little historic now...?
BY GrantB
The guy we know as Gearman Dude is just like us - a nerd, not a film star, and genuinely interested in what you're looking for. I talked with him for ages in texas.
BY null_pointer
GrantB wrote:The guy we know as Gearman Dude is just like us - a nerd, not a film star, and genuinely interested in what you're looking for. I talked with him for ages in texas.

Nah that was just a dude trying to ride the lightning. We all know the real Gearmandude is Jack.
BY JHorner
null_pointer wrote:
GrantB wrote:The guy we know as Gearman Dude is just like us - a nerd, not a film star, and genuinely interested in what you're looking for. I talked with him for ages in texas.

Nah that was just a dude trying to ride the lightning. We all know the real Gearmandude is Jack.

In any of his videos, has he ever said "skidoosh"?
BY jeremyb
Slowy wrote:
Timoes wrote:I love coily cables. Indestructable.

I think I want a coily cable.

I have two lava ones, they rule, you don't stand on them on stage and pull them out like a normal cable :mental: