All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Molly
Conway wrote:
Molly wrote:Sell me this one, Conway. Time you got something more up-to-date. :thumbup:

LOL. Not a chance!

BY Molly
Conway wrote:2010 DC22, limited edition #15 of 25, McCarty Sunburst nitro finish. Now resides with Dylan.

Just had Dylan on the phone. He's up for trading this for a Custom 22 trem or possibly just selling it outright. Too close to my Santana for me to chase it but I said I'd mention it to you blokes.

As it 'appens, he now owns The Hulk and the black triple soapie. So, now we know where it went. I sold them both to him apparently!
BY Dharmajester
Molly wrote:
Just had Dylan on the phone. He's up for trading this for a Custom 22 trem or possibly just selling it outright. Too close to my Santana for me to chase it but I said I'd mention it to you blokes.

As it 'appens, he now owns The Hulk and the black triple soapie. So, now we know where it went. I sold them both to him apparently!

Like the look of that :thumbup:
BY jeremyb
Conway wrote:
Molly wrote:Sell me this one, Conway. Time you got something more up-to-date. :thumbup:

LOL. Not a chance!

You're missing your only chance of parting with this abomination :lol:
BY Molly
Dharmajester wrote:
Molly wrote:

Like the look of that :thumbup:

24" scale (I think the same as the Santana). Santana has a nice, fat neck. Proper '58 fat. Not sure what the profile is on this one.