NGD (and cab)

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 971 times
Been liked: 876 times

NGD (and cab)

Post by Olderama »

Hi all

Took delivery of the Jim Root Tele and its a lovely guitar to play and not as People = Shit as you think
Compared to the Ibanez Mick Thompson its a more relaxing play :thumbup:
The Jet City cab is a nice compliment to the Multiamp and makes it easier to knob twiddle :crazy:

:mental:

stratkiwi
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: NGD (and cab)

Post by stratkiwi »

Nice set up mate, does the cab have the eminence customs in it?, I have the jet city 333 cab which has the speakers I mentioned with my laney cub head hooked into it and love it

Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 971 times
Been liked: 876 times

Post by Olderama »

It has a pair of v30s in it
It's a great design seeing as I sit on me arse to play :)
:mental:

stratkiwi
Ashton
Ashton

Post by stratkiwi »

When I was trying to find the right cab for my amp head I was purely looking at cabs with celestion speakers until I found the jet city and had read on overseas sites how good eminence speakers were so when my 333 popped up on Tm I asked the guy if he would ship he was only too happy to do it and I got the cab for $435 incl shipping from the south island. It is a shame that no one stocks jet city gear as it is really good gear IMHO I would love to get one of their amp heads one day but then I also like the Laney cub head too much to give it up too.

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 634 times
Been liked: 804 times

Post by hamo »

stratkiwi wrote:When I was trying to find the right cab for my amp head I was purely looking at cabs with celestion speakers until I found the jet city and had read on overseas sites how good eminence speakers were so when my 333 popped up on Tm I asked the guy if he would ship he was only too happy to do it and I got the cab for $435 incl shipping from the south island. It is a shame that no one stocks jet city gear as it is really good gear IMHO I would love to get one of their amp heads one day but then I also like the Laney cub head too much to give it up too.
There's a JC head on TM right now for under $300. That is insanely good buying.
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

stratkiwi
Ashton
Ashton

Post by stratkiwi »

hamo wrote:
stratkiwi wrote:When I was trying to find the right cab for my amp head I was purely looking at cabs with celestion speakers until I found the jet city and had read on overseas sites how good eminence speakers were so when my 333 popped up on Tm I asked the guy if he would ship he was only too happy to do it and I got the cab for $435 incl shipping from the south island. It is a shame that no one stocks jet city gear as it is really good gear IMHO I would love to get one of their amp heads one day but then I also like the Laney cub head too much to give it up too.
There's a JC head on TM right now for under $300. That is insanely good buying.
I have seen it and believe me I am resisting the temptation just like I am trying hard not to bid on that Kramer baretta 84 reissue that is also listed on there.