All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY jeremyb
#743375
Conway wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
Conway wrote:Did Fender have outwork done in Columbia?


You'd wonder! I'm sure it will unleash awesome toan now without the mexican marching powder!

Right, you're more shoegaze than lightning fast shredder. :wink:


100%! No disco biscuits for this daddy!
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#743376
calling card wrote:Now this I like

Image


YUMMY!!
User avatar
BY Slowy
#743406
Conway wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
Conway wrote:Dried up burrito? Or the green stuff?


Strange white powder, didn't give it a sniff...

Did Fender have outwork done in Columbia?

Swimming pool route....Duh!
User avatar
BY Slowy
#743412
Jellybelly wrote:
calling card wrote:Now this I like

Image


Drop the draws! what exactly is it???????? :?

Looks like Rosewood, possibly Brazilian. Bloody awesome is what it looks!
User avatar
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
#743413
jeremyb wrote:Joined the tele club again the other night, picked up this mexi standard on tardme, about to install an obsidian wire 4 way kit in it, she'll be a great workhorse!

Image

Man I like that! Has a touch of Kotzen to it aye.
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#743414
Chur! Got a thing for sunburst at the moment :)
User avatar
BY Bg
#743431
nice, but, bridge dude :(
I never thought I'd ever be critiquing a tele....
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#743437
Bg wrote:nice, but, bridge dude :(
I never thought I'd ever be critiquing a tele....


Yeah it'll probably get a vintage style one at some point, just wary of spending too much on a mexi...
User avatar
BY calling card
#743789
Jellybelly wrote:
calling card wrote:Now this I like

Image


Drop the draws! what exactly is it???????? :?


I stole that pic but It seems all Fender, found a bit on it at 'muscians friend'; fender Limited Edition Malaysian Blackwood Telecaster
User avatar
BY Jellybelly
#743819
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Joined the tele club again the other night, picked up this mexi standard on tardme, about to install an obsidian wire 4 way kit in it, she'll be a great workhorse!

Image

Man I like that! Has a touch of Kotzen to it aye.



Very nice sunburst :thumbup:
A bit of relicing and she would be perfect :D
User avatar
BY Jellybelly
#743820
calling card wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:
calling card wrote:Now this I like

Image


Drop the draws! what exactly is it???????? :?


I stole that pic but It seems all Fender, found a bit on it at 'muscians friend'; fender Limited Edition Malaysian Blackwood Telecaster


Good pic stealing. That blackwood is the bee's knee's
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#743962
I feel like I wanna put a filtertron in the neck of my tele.... anyone else done this?
User avatar
BY kdawg2a
#743964
jeremyb wrote:I feel like I wanna put a filtertron in the neck of my tele.... anyone else done this?

Mini hum. Sounds ace. Just look at Regs guitar.
  • 1
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • 32
  • 33
  • 34