All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Scooter13
I banged my Teles headstock in to the wall yesterday and gave it a nice little dent in to the otherwise quite new looking still satin finish...have I improved the tone?
BY Bg
MakoGat wrote:(going to get a fews BOOOS here) shame about the Tele headstock right?

72 Tele Deluxe with the big headstock is pretty much the best looking of all tele's :)
BY Molly
Scooter13 wrote:I banged my Teles headstock in to the wall yesterday and gave it a nice little dent in to the otherwise quite new looking still satin finish...have I improved the tone?

Marginally. :thumbup:
BY Bg
Scooter13 wrote:I banged my Teles headstock in to the wall yesterday and gave it a nice little dent in to the otherwise quite new looking still satin finish...have I improved the tone?

How did the wall sound like before?
BY Scooter13
Bg wrote:

How did the wall sound like before?

Woody. But all in all, it's just another nick....

in the wall.
BY Jellybelly
Thanks Conway for pointing us in the right direction for resizing the pics.
Anyway one of the herd. Thought I would put it up to divide all parties. Doubt there is any middle ground it is either a love it or hate it. Make it worse for the hate it crowd.... real gator skin on the pick guard :D
Attachments
r80qDvO.jpg
BY AiRdAd
LOVE IT!!!
BY Bg
nice, but I think some of the magic is in the neck single coil, be nice to see the new neck when it arrives, I don't much like the tele headstock shape either.