All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY AiRdAd
did you see the lollar wide range pickups on trademe 6 weeks ago? They would have been perfect for this build.
BY GrantB
H671 wrote:Nice - that was quick!

I wish.

AiRdAd wrote:did you see the lollar wide range pickups on trademe 6 weeks ago? They would have been perfect for this build.

They would be great - but not as great as the originals! Other than the pink respray (of impossible to shift Krylon, 1mm thick), it's 100% stock.
BY GrantB
Mother of Toilet Seat only.
BY Molly
GrantB wrote:Image

DONE

Love that colour. I've tried getting a match for that a few times but it's never come out right. At one point Rockshop loaned me a guitar so I could take it down and have paint mixed to match. It still wasn't right... Do you have the code / name for that specific shade?
BY GrantB
It is really just pure white with yellowed/browned clear over top. There are old examples of Oly white with no clear top and they are stark white.
BY sizzlingbadger
Molly wrote:
Love that colour. I've tried getting a match for that a few times but it's never come out right. At one point Rockshop loaned me a guitar so I could take it down and have paint mixed to match. It still wasn't right... Do you have the code / name for that specific shade?

Misty Buff
BY GrantB
MoTS and mojo pickups

BY hrybowicz
First Tele ever. 2014 Limited Edition American Standard Telecaster Channel Bound. It is the belly cut and the compound radius that swung me after 45 years of Strats.
BY hrybowicz
codedog wrote:Did you get that from the forum?

Possibly, but I actually got it from a FB great guitarist friend with some great guitars.