All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY jeremyb
Got the CS broadcaster / twisted tele set in my tele now, Codedog will attest as to how muddy and shite the stock mexi ones sounded, the look on his face was priceless when he tried them out :lol: Pretty stoked with them, so easy to change with the obsidian wire kit in the guitar!!! And they sound great, basically leaving it in the neck position most of the time, sounds glorious, need to experiment more with the bridge, not used to a proper sounding tele bridge pickup at all!! :lol:
BY codedog
jeremyb wrote:Got the CS broadcaster / twisted tele set in my tele now, Codedog will attest as to how muddy and shite the stock mexi ones sounded, the look on his face was priceless when he tried them out :lol: Pretty stoked with them, so easy to change with the obsidian wire kit in the guitar!!! And they sound great, basically leaving it in the neck position most of the time, sounds glorious, need to experiment more with the bridge, not used to a proper sounding tele bridge pickup at all!! :lol:

Hah, I'm the complete opposite... I thoroughly enjoy the bridge Broadcaster pickup... can hardly recall what the neck sounds like, but obviously nothing terrible :D Enjoy!
BY jeremyb
codedog wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Got the CS broadcaster / twisted tele set in my tele now, Codedog will attest as to how muddy and shite the stock mexi ones sounded, the look on his face was priceless when he tried them out :lol: Pretty stoked with them, so easy to change with the obsidian wire kit in the guitar!!! And they sound great, basically leaving it in the neck position most of the time, sounds glorious, need to experiment more with the bridge, not used to a proper sounding tele bridge pickup at all!! :lol:

Hah, I'm the complete opposite... I thoroughly enjoy the bridge Broadcaster pickup... can hardly recall what the neck sounds like, but obviously nothing terrible :D Enjoy!

I've only recently moved beyond just using the bridge pickup on every guitar I've owned :lol: got a real thing for neck or middle pickup tones now :mrgreen:
BY casemysta
Conway wrote:
casemysta wrote:Here's mine ;)

Hello hello hello what have we here then... does Tim have our blue PRS now? :wink:

Nope.. but hoping to flick it to recover some funds for the Suhr i am currently importing. Wasn't planning on getting an extra one but Suhrs are my fave.

You'll drool over the one thats coming at the mo i think...
Attachments
image1.JPG
BY jeremyb
Off sick today so managed to spend an hour or so playing the tele, man, the CS broadcaster / twisted tele set are fantastic sounding pickups, with the obsidian wire 4 way kit in it theres so many tonal options, wow, just wow!
BY Bg
and now complete with dodgy caliper ;)

though I should fit strap buttons at some point...
BY Single coil
Sure fuckin does!