All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY jvpp
Hmm, Grant started something... Just browsing their new models.
They infringed on my ebony pickups and binding on orange patent. Bugger!
At least I have used real timber, they probably used plastic. Actually, the whole bloody thing looks like it was made from plastic :lol:

BY GrantB
jvpp wrote:Guys, we'r losing money big time, we need to do something with all those wood offcuts... or else...

Good Lord - what is going with that facial hair? This is a man under stress. As much as he’s an idiot, I hate seeing anyone look like that. His retirement plan left the building some 20 years ago.
BY godgrinder
Yeah I liked these neon LPC's too.

It seems like they chose to do all these bizarre guitars through the custom shop (maybe because these were all small runs). Some of these might've done OK as LP Studio models, but when people pay megabucks for a G CS they probably want it done as the classic stuff.
20 odd years ago there was the lp studio gem series... sapphire, emerald, ruby, and diamond I think. All pertaining to the [stereotypical] colours of said gems.
Believe they were all p90 laden too, very cool.
BY jeremyb
GrantB wrote:
jvpp wrote:Guys, we'r losing money big time, we need to do something with all those wood offcuts... or else...

Good Lord - what is going with that facial hair? This is a man under stress. As much as he’s an idiot, I hate seeing anyone look like that. His retirement plan left the building some 20 years ago.

Yeah I doubt theres much sleep going on for him! :(

It would be interesting to know what brought on the downfall of such a once mighty giant!
willow13 wrote:
jvpp wrote:Image

I frikken love that :rofl:

I like it too, but it needs to be a standard model with a just below NZ$2K price tag. I would never pay nearly US$5k for it.
BY willow13
Danger Mouse wrote:
I like it too, but it needs to be a standard model with a just below NZ$2K price tag. I would never pay nearly US$5k for it.

totally agree....I would never pay over $2K for a guitar regardless of who made it...I am a cheap bastard though :mrgreen:
BY Terexgeek
jeremyb wrote:
GrantB wrote:

Yeah I doubt theres much sleep going on for him! :(

It would be interesting to know what brought on the downfall of such a once mighty giant!

It looks like Ralph Furley is struggling with Chrissy, Janet and Jack's wacky antics.

Edited due to memory fade.
willow13 wrote:
Danger Mouse wrote:

totally agree....I would never pay over $2K for a guitar regardless of who made it...I am a cheap bastard though :mrgreen:

My guitars are predominantly Korean, so I think much along the same lines :D
BY slash-ed
Danger Mouse wrote:
willow13 wrote:
jvpp wrote:Image

I frikken love that :rofl:

100%, if this was a limited standard run, it'd be fun and kinda whacky. As a CS run it's expensive and tacky :lol: