All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY Clanger
#783869
Bg wrote:can't deny that my se santana is a worthy substitute for my LP. I keep yearning for a fixed bridge and no upper fret access though :(

Nah I just want something to satisfy my inner greeny


SG? The never-ending neck feel is real.
#783873
Not sure why the Santana has 24 frets but yeah.
Also 61ri :cool:
User avatar
BY Bg
#783882
Clanger wrote:
Bg wrote:can't deny that my se santana is a worthy substitute for my LP. I keep yearning for a fixed bridge and no upper fret access though :(

Nah I just want something to satisfy my inner greeny


SG? The never-ending neck feel is real.


I hate the SG shape, thickness as well. Just doesn't work for me.

my SE santana only has 22 frets dude...
#783888
Mine has 24


Spose I’ll get me coat
User avatar
BY WellyBlues
#783909
Bg wrote:I hate the SG shape, thickness as well. Just doesn't work for me.


Too much belly cut?
#783912
WellyBlues wrote:
Bg wrote:I hate the SG shape, thickness as well. Just doesn't work for me.


Too much belly cut?


Is it just me, or in a quick read of the post does anyone else's mind want to add an n to that sentence?
#783914
[danger zone]
User avatar
BY willow13
#783917
Danger Mouse wrote:
WellyBlues wrote:
Bg wrote:I hate the SG shape, thickness as well. Just doesn't work for me.


Too much belly cunt?


Is it just me, or in a quick read of the post does anyone else's mind want to add an n to that sentence?


like that :?:
#783920
willow13 wrote:
Danger Mouse wrote:
WellyBlues wrote:
Too much belly cunt?


Is it just me, or in a quick read of the post does anyone else's mind want to add an n to that sentence?


like that :?:


I didn't think I'd need to be quite that descriptive, but yes :D

My first read I thought "That's a bit harsh, BG is a nice guy, just a bit built for comfort, like me...".
User avatar
BY Bg
#783923
Single coil wrote:Mine has 24


Spose I’ll get me coat


I feel like I've been short changed :(
#783928
I feel like they thought I was a 3/4 size player :lol:
  • 1
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28