Summer Song Backing Track!!!!

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

soup
Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Summer Song Backing Track!!!!

Post by soup »

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OH PLEASE, does anyone here have a link to where i can find a backing track for the Joe Satriani song " Summer Song" i just learnt to play it ( well 85% of it ) and i need the backing, mainly to impress my gf :oops:

p.s i wasn't sure where to put this thread so i just picked this forum
i love myself...

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2254 times
Been liked: 3873 times

Post by Bg »

can't find it as mp3 on licklibrary, I'll see if I can get a decent midi of it and clean it up for you if I get chance.
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

pm Gelato. He's a helpful sort. 8) I got it from him, but I can't remember the url, sorry.
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Gelato
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Gelato »

Tsuken wrote:pm Gelato. He's a helpful sort. 8) I got it from him, but I can't remember the url, sorry.
I've messaged him the link 8)

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

See? I told you he was a helpful sort. 8)

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Gelato
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Gelato »

Tsuken wrote:See? I told you he was a helpful sort. 8)

:D

In other pirating news, I was downloading an amazing Andy Timmons video from someone overseas and then I went over my international ADSL usage, so I had to disconnect and now I can't find it anymore to finish it :(

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

thats a bugger... not as bad as the Kill Bill volume 2 I d/loaded only to discover some helpful German translating over the top of it ARGH!!!!
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Gelato
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Gelato »

bluesgeek wrote:thats a bugger... not as bad as the Kill Bill volume 2 I d/loaded only to discover some helpful German translating over the top of it ARGH!!!!
I better check my Kill Bill 2 and make sure it's not German as well :evil: I just finished getting all the Sledge Hammer episodes, complete with Swedish sub-titles, still funny in any language 8)

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

subtitles would have been ok, but Adolph burbling on all the time is impossible :( took bloody ages to download as well... I'll just wait till it comes out as I was going to buy it anyway.

soup
Stagg
Stagg

Post by soup »

thank you very f'n much gelto - i used to have a backing of this song, like 3 years ago - this is exactly what i needed! i love this forum!
i love myself...

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

yeah baby! Saved me a job as well ;)

Gelato
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Gelato »

No problemo :D

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

Gelato wrote:
Tsuken wrote:See? I told you he was a helpful sort. 8)

:D

In other pirating news, I was downloading an amazing Andy Timmons video from someone overseas and then I went over my international ADSL usage, so I had to disconnect and now I can't find it anymore to finish it :(
Bugger! :x

Of course, this all serves only to remind me I haven't sent you those cds yet :oops: :oops: I'll rescue them from the pigsty I call my desk downstairs tonight, and get them off to you over the weekend. I'm pretty sure I've got your address somewhere, but just pm it to me so I don't have any excuse :P

hehe - I'll be ordering Danger Danger soon - with Andy Timmons on guitar 8) Should be ... "interesting" ;)

Here be bloggins

Gelato
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Gelato »

Tsuken wrote:Bugger! :x

Of course, this all serves only to remind me I haven't sent you those cds yet :oops: :oops: I'll rescue them from the pigsty I call my desk downstairs tonight, and get them off to you over the weekend. I'm pretty sure I've got your address somewhere, but just pm it to me so I don't have any excuse :P

hehe - I'll be ordering Danger Danger soon - with Andy Timmons on guitar 8) Should be ... "interesting" ;)
:lol: no worries about the CD's dude, I'll send you my address again in a minute. I got hold of a Danger Danger song the other day, and the guitar playing was awesome, but the rest of it was pure cheese 8)

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

http://www.dangerdanger.com 8) I d/l an excerpt of a song they did on ... of all fewkin' things ... a christmas album :lol: It was called something like "Naughty Naughty Christmas", and you can imagine the lyrics :P The line that comes to mind right now is ..."Filled with peace and love and good shit" :lol: :lol: :lol: It is just soooooo hair-metal it's not true. 8)

Seriously, for my wife to not keep her Danger Danger cds, they must have been pretty excessively cheesy - she kept all her Firehouse cds (of which I'm bloody glad, cos I've come to really like Firehouse :oops: ).

Here be bloggins