Priceless Guitar.

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Rog
The Self-Proclaimed Voice of Reason
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by Rog »

FWIW - if I really don't like someone, I'll just ignore them. So, any posts from me that may be taken the wrong way are most likely taking the piss, since if I wanted to insult someone, I wouldn't reply in post. However, if I ignore your posts.....
He hit a chord that rocked the spinet and disappeared into the infinite ...

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2264 times
Been liked: 3907 times

Post by Bg »

DrRog wrote:Take a look at the way BG takes the piss out of me, my preference for Fenders and BMWs etc. I know he's just playing silly buggers and I react accordingly, because although he's posting it for all to see, it's basically to my face, in fun.
nah mate, I'm perfectly serious....

Taking the piss isn't just a kiwi thing, after all I'm only a resident Pom
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Yoda
US of Fackin' A Fender

Post by Yoda »

OK, I understand. You're talking about friendly banter, right? I'm all for that sort of thing. I love it to death, in fact. Plenty of laughs some days. I already do this with Roger, but I know him. It's just I still don't know folks very well around here yet, and sometimes I wonder about intentions and such.

I'll do as the good doctor suggests and assume all is in good fun unless it is obviously otherwise.

Thanks to both of you for the clarification.

Also in the spirit of maintaining understanding and good will, all of you fellows should also know that I am a person who thinks about things in terms that I begin to suspect may be unfamiliar to you all. If I should say something that seems offensive, even if spoken in a serious tone, it is almost certainly not meant to be as personally offensive as it may at first seem. I expect some of my musings the past few days were taken quite personally by certain folk and that was never my intention or desire.

When you have to choose between two evils, pick the one you never tried before.

Rog
The Self-Proclaimed Voice of Reason
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by Rog »

Well UR a smegging Lumberjack, right? Every Canuck is a lumberjack, a mountie or an effeminate ice skater????

And we ALL know the lumberjack song....
He hit a chord that rocked the spinet and disappeared into the infinite ...