Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY sizzlingbadger
Molly wrote:You bought a new amp? Must've missed that. Nice, tidy set up.

Traded the Friedman today, had to get some cash to support the motorcycle habit. I was worried about going for the Express 5:50, but its actually a really nice amp. I changed out some tubes to brighten it up a bit and its sounding great. I would do a NAD but its probably not booteek enough to warrant it.
BY Polar Bear
sizzlingbadger wrote:

Traded the Friedman today, had to get some cash to support the motorcycle habit. I was worried about going for the Express 5:50, but its actually a really nice amp. I changed out some tubes to brighten it up a bit and its sounding great. I would do a NAD but its probably not booteek enough to warrant it.

What’s the guitar, Nik? And are those tone napkins in the crafter?
BY NippleWrestler
I had the express 5:50 head for a while. Nice amp, great clean, but too fat and round for me. I sold it for a dual rectifier so I could chug a bit more readily.

The mesa Maverick is pretty special if you ever see one.
BY sizzlingbadger
Polar Bear wrote:
sizzlingbadger wrote:

What’s the guitar, Nik? And are those tone napkins in the crafter?

It's a John Page Ashburn HH.

Yep that rag is from 1959 and was stored next the long tenons in the Gibson factory all year.
Last edited by sizzlingbadger on Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
BY sizzlingbadger
OhFuxk wrote:
sizzlingbadger wrote:
IMG_2714.jpg

What do you think about the John Page :P ?

Excellent guitar, just like a Suhr but without the "Vogue" tax.
BY OhFuxk
sizzlingbadger wrote:
OhFuxk wrote:
sizzlingbadger wrote:
IMG_2714.jpg

What do you think about the John Page :P ?

Excellent guitar, just like a Suhr but without the "Vogue" tax.
i've been eye balling the John Page AJ for a while. looks like i should try it out
BY Candeevr4
New Setup:

Tele is from Oldie, seems to be a clone of a Jim Root sig, might even be a squier or similar, still have my Tokai SG, SX Strat and my 5 string bass, but this is my go to atm.

The firehawk FX has been around for a while, not sure if i want to upgrade it to a helix version or not, time will tell.

The amp is an ISP Stealth from Nik(Zaulkin), Cab is an Orange PPC112 in black from RSDave.

Actually fits nicely under here where it will prob live for ages:

Need to work out what length cables i need and replace the pedal - amp and amp - cab ones with new and better quality ones(these are cheap 20 year old ones).