Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Single coil
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Dig the Camel cigarettes sticker on the pickguard, haha

I’ve since given those up, but I’m pretty sure the camel guy is still playing a les paul
BY Single coil
Sweet bookmatched dog :cool: also that’s the first s2 I’ve seen that ... looks really cool :shock:
BY Dharmajester
Have reduced my gear quite significantly. Eliminated all the fun extra's, pedal and lap steel, mandolin etc and rather than having a selection of guitars providing a wide palette of sounds I've reverted to subtle variations on a single theme.

Splawn cab has a Fane 12Axa Alnico and a Celestion Cream Alnico fed by Plexi through Powerstation. Orange has a single EV12L and the Twin a pair of V30's.

That lot through these.

The ML Jnr and Warped Vinyl ( rate controlled via Mission ) are in the loop of the Rockerverb. The looper goes into the Twin. Everything else in line.
BY JHorner
Putting on a party in a couple of weeks, Saturdays practice we were all ON.

Strange feeling of don't want to pick up a guitar and jinx it. Like, nope, on form, don't change form, just do that again.

BY el byrdo

Rig of doom - temporarily using a vox cab with the 6/forty. This sounds amazing. I changed out some preamp tubes too. Looking at getting a power supply and my pedal board (l8on). Pretty cool that I can jam in the garage too.
BY Slowy
IMG_2321.JPG

A surprising combination discovered this morning; not electric, not really acoustic; a new voice entirely.
Compressor, reverb and a little modulation from the Grand Canyon to add seasoning.

Biggest surprise is that subtle addition of Timmy creates a huge sound.

And no feedback. 8)
BY Slowy
codedog wrote:What sort of electrics does that Taylor have?

Taylor electrics.

Sorry. Now you know everything I know. :roll:
BY Molly
Reunited the Suhr head with its cab yesterday so thought I'd do a 'whole rig' pic. This is the stuff I've got to get to NZ later in the year. Out of shot is a Katana (where it belongs... LOL).

Here's the Suhr's wiring. Bit unusual. Sounds f'kin' huge, mind. Great sounding guitar.

BY KNNZ
Molly wrote:Reunited the Suhr head with its cab yesterday so thought I'd do a 'whole rig' pic. This is the stuff I've got to get to NZ later in the year. Out of shot is a Katana (where it belongs... LOL).

Just need a LP to complete the picture :wink:

awesome setup by the way :thumbup:
BY jimi
Molly wrote:Reunited the Suhr head with its cab yesterday so thought I'd do a 'whole rig' pic. This is the stuff I've got to get to NZ later in the year. Out of shot is a Katana (where it belongs... LOL).

Nice accumulation!

That gold doozy is rather GAS inducing
BY Molly
KNNZ wrote:

Just need a LP to complete the picture :wink:

awesome setup by the way :thumbup:

Still got the PRS back in NZ. :-)