Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY jeremyb
Pretty modest setup, still have the HD500X + L2T but they're both for sale now...

BY Molly
Got an hour to myself so dug them all out. Sadly one of them has to go as I've dipped into the holiday fund a bit. Anyway, this is the present set-up. Think it's as good as it's been.

BY Slowy
Molly wrote:Got an hour to myself so dug them all out. Sadly one of them has to go as I've dipped into the holiday fund a bit. Anyway, this is the present set-up. Think it's as good as it's been.

WHERE'S DANNY'S R7?!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf: :x :( :cry:
BY Molly
Slowy wrote:
Molly wrote:Got an hour to myself so dug them all out. Sadly one of them has to go as I've dipped into the holiday fund a bit. Anyway, this is the present set-up. Think it's as good as it's been.

WHERE'S DANNY'S R7?!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf: :x :( :cry:

Still in the family. Steve's got it.
BY codedog

I thought you have a Suhr surf green?
BY Olderama

All good mate

But needs some pointy aggressive type of axe:)
BY Jellybelly
Jim.h wrote:Image

Them different wheel sizes are really getting to me......

A tasty form of OCD. But yes it looks like a must change from this sufferer of the same complaint. :crazy: