Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Molly
Yeah, I use the loop level to help but it sounds so fucking good loud... I just think it needs to be loud. Sounds great with the MV on full and the pre-amp about half (back-to-front for overdrive I suppose). :-)
BY Bg
Molly wrote:Yeah, I use the loop level to help but it sounds so fucking good loud... I just think it needs to be loud. Sounds great with the MV on full and the pre-amp about half (back-to-front for overdrive I suppose). :-)

I was just messing with the boogie mk1 earlier and mistakenly cranked the master up somewhat (cough). My ears are ringing and things fell of shelves but it sounded so good. This is not a bedroom amp, going to sort the reverb then its up for sale/swaps. Its just too mental for me.
BY Reg18
Been jamming this arvo at home with my rig and loving it!
Thought it's been a while since I posted it, not much has changed apart from a couple of pedals.

BY Molly
olegmcnoleg wrote:Best tele I have ever seen!

Was just thinkin', I dig that Tele, Reg.

Please excuse the use of the word 'dig'. I'm trying to get it back into common usage along with 'chaps' and 'groovy'.
BY Olderama
Molly wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:Best tele I have ever seen!

Was just thinkin', I dig that Tele, Reg.

Please excuse the use of the word 'dig'. I'm trying to get it back into common usage along with 'chaps' and 'groovy'.

Chaps eh

Hmmmm
BY codedog
Thank goodness I didn't catch up on this thread in the office... having said that, on Monday I'm moving to a new desk with my back to the wall.
BY TmcB
When the hell did you get a Laney?
BY Molly
This is it then.

Suhr's the best. 335's the coolest. Jag's the most: "What the fuck do I do with this" but also cool. PRS is the most 'pipe and slippers' but also happens to sound great.
BY Molly
codedog wrote:Thank goodness I didn't catch up on this thread in the office... having said that, on Monday I'm moving to a new desk with my back to the wall.