Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
A few new additions :thumbup:

Running as a wet/dry setup. Jet City Vintage 20w head. That's taking the pedalboard in the front of the amp and the Vox Tonelab in the effects loop - frickin' amazing. The tweed combo is a 6V6 driven MPC 'Princeton Reverb'. Using an XVive Tube Squasher pedal for a nice clean-ish boost.

Don't think this will be changing in a hurry.
BY codedog
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:A few new additions :thumbup:

Running as a wet/dry setup. Jet City Vintage 20w head. That's taking the pedalboard in the front of the amp and the Vox Tonelab in the effects loop - frickin' amazing. The tweed combo is a 6V6 driven MPC 'Princeton Reverb'. Using an XVive Tube Squasher pedal for a nice clean-ish boost.

I can't recall seeing an MPC amp with reverb, did you get this one new?
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
codedog wrote:

I got it from hjelmsk as a trade for my Katana. I believe he had it built especially for him in May this year based on this this amp:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PrinceRev65FSR

A very cool middle control had been added which almost acts as a boost, think this was put in in place of the tremolo which he dropped. Reverb is a beautiful valve-driven spring job :-)
BY codedog
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
codedog wrote:

I got it from hjelmsk as a trade for my Katana. I believe he had it built especially for him based on this this amp:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PrinceRev65FSR

A very cool middle control had been added which almost acts as a boost, think this was put in in place of the tremolo which he dropped. Reverb is a beautiful valve-driven spring job :-)

Well then... dibs! :-D
BY Single coil
Amp, bass head, shitty loudspeaker, and my RG which never gets any press. Fortunately it has an original wizard neck on it so it's not too painful to play, but it does have the awful inf3 and 4 pickups in it. Wondering if I'll ever do anything about them.

Also have a bunch of these.

BY Slowy
I still got the Blues
And I love it!
New cab getting the Fane and Celestion being un-storaged.
My two favourite speakers are back in black. :thumbup:

blu2.jpg
BY Marshmallow
Here's mine.

Have a love hate relationship with this setup. But I've decided I won't be selling anymore except could potentially swap the GFI to a RV-6 + cash haha. I've sold most of my stuff here in NZ as I'm still prepping to go to Japan (Got delayed a bit). I've got some of my music gear overseas (two rock etc.) ..

It's a small setup. 10" cab running Jensen on a marshall cab. Jensen C10R but will be putting a 12" speaker. 5.5w all valve head with stepdown transformer - all clean pedal platform. Not sure what valves are in it but definitely vintage last time I checked. Just can't remember it now.. something along with the letter "R" but will double check later on when I get home. EL34 + 2x 12AX7.

Signal Chain:

Custom Guitar HSS (with VS100 bridge Kluson tuner modern C 9.5" radius, CTS TBX, split coil, and a very special switch to combine bridge and neck) --> CUSTOM Junction Box (multi functional) --> Comp --> boost(Japanese only --> OD(Japanese only ---> Dist (Japanese only) ---> Chorus (will be replaced with a boss) ---> Delay ---> Tremolo ---> Reverb ---> CUSTOM Junction Box ---> Amp.

That's all. Keen to jam if anyone is living in Auckland CBD.
BY sizzlingbadger

2014 SG with locking tuners and SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers (Original coil taps)
Godin 5th Avenue with SD Antiquity P90 / Pinned bridge
Fender Japan Classic 60's Tele with brass saddles.
Crafter GA7
Mesa TC50 running 6L6's
Laney IRT 1x12 modified with semi-open back & Celestion V30
Source Audio Vertigo Tremolo
TC Flashback X4
Pitch Black Tuner
Vox Coily Cable - very important :lol:
BY Single coil
Coily cables are great - they don’t tangle.
BY Single coil
Oh that is something.
I think it helps that the picture even looks old.
BY KNNZ
Christmas came early! NGD!! Shout out to the top notch gentleman Phil aka opsguy!!
Suhr Classic Pro. Ex-opsguy, ex-null pointer, ex... the list goes on? Cheers for moving it on! else it wouldn't have landed in my hands :rofl: :mental:

Suhr + Fender Princeton Reverb = matchmade in heaven!! Eargasm for dayzzz