bluesierra
Tokai
Tokai
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 69 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by bluesierra »

AiRdAd wrote:That looks so cool!!!! what do you think of the vibe machine and the boonar pedals?
Thanks. I love the Boonar. I set it pretty subtly and it is almost always on. And great little form factor. Does that thing really well.

The vibe machine is also cool. I suspect that could be better though. There is a lot of trim pots on the side that are adjusted with a little screwdriver. I really need to set up a loop and get into those. But pretty happy, prob could approximate it with the H9 if I had to make room.

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 242 times
Been liked: 966 times

Post by Conway »

Awesome board Mr Blue. What do you use the H9 for?
GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz

bluesierra
Tokai
Tokai

Post by bluesierra »

Conway wrote:Awesome board Mr Blue. What do you use the H9 for?
Thanks Conway.

I use the H9 as sort of a catch all for pedals I just want to play around with once in a while. It runs into loop 10 (the last loop) and also Loop 7 (pre delay and trem). Loop 7 can then be moved anywhere in the chain (Loop 10 is stereo and can't be moved). This means I can use it for reverb or delays at the end, but also move it anywhere and use it for modulation etc pre or post dirt.

I'm only just getting into midi but on my first bank of G2 presets I have the H9 doing Rotary, Chorus, Wah and Reverb (one at a time). But theres more than enough cool sounds in there to fill a few more banks.

There are patch bays on the left and right of the board. On the right I have input and double outputs. On the left I Can attach an expression pedal that is routed to the H9 (I'm left footed so had them add an additional patch bay as custom).

The Scarecrow
Dial Them Mids IN!
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 243 times

Post by The Scarecrow »

Picked up one of these over the weekend and I'm pretty stoked with it. Can finally have my ME80 and GA-FX controller for my Katana side by side instead of tandem. The modular configuration is also super flexible for arrangements. Managed to slot a multi-plug for power and a spare socket for jug cord if need be in one cavity and freed up another for cable storage. The fact you can run directly out of the board is super easy for setup. Pics to follow.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Al ... 895?ref=ts

Trade Me: The_Scarecrow

"Friends don't let friends scoop mids."

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Conway »

bluesierra wrote:
Conway wrote:Awesome board Mr Blue. What do you use the H9 for?
Thanks Conway.

I use the H9 as sort of a catch all for pedals I just want to play around with once in a while. It runs into loop 10 (the last loop) and also Loop 7 (pre delay and trem). Loop 7 can then be moved anywhere in the chain (Loop 10 is stereo and can't be moved). This means I can use it for reverb or delays at the end, but also move it anywhere and use it for modulation etc pre or post dirt.

I'm only just getting into midi but on my first bank of G2 presets I have the H9 doing Rotary, Chorus, Wah and Reverb (one at a time). But theres more than enough cool sounds in there to fill a few more banks.

There are patch bays on the left and right of the board. On the right I have input and double outputs. On the left I Can attach an expression pedal that is routed to the H9 (I'm left footed so had them add an additional patch bay as custom).
Outstanding! I use my H9 for delays, vibe, flange, tremolo, bass octave and some song specific patches and use midi on my Boss ES-5 switcher to scroll through the 10 or 11 presets and to set tap tempo and hot switch.

bluesierra
Tokai
Tokai

Post by bluesierra »

Nice. It's a good piece of gear. Glad I made room for it.

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Conway »

Just remembered, I also use the H9 for my tuner. But it's a bit of a pain. Is that a mini strobe in the top corner? I might have to get one of those...

bluesierra
Tokai
Tokai

Post by bluesierra »

Conway wrote:Just remembered, I also use the H9 for my tuner. But it's a bit of a pain. Is that a mini strobe in the top corner? I might have to get one of those...
Yeah it is. It's a Sonic Research ST-300 mini. Switched to it from a Polytune. Was a bit of an adjustment but I love it now.

jumpingtam
Stagg
Stagg
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by jumpingtam »

bluesierra wrote:So I thought I'd share a few photos of what has been a long term project for me. Been planning and accumulating pedals for some time now with a view to a Schmidt Array / GigRig G2 board (Yes, I watch too much That Pedal Show).

In any case, pleased with how it's turned out. Board is a Schmidt Array SA450 and I've used all Gig Rig power and Evidence Audio solderless cables.

If you haven't already, check out Pedalplayground.com. Great time waster for planning boards.
One of the most beautiful things I've seen this week!
nothing to see here

jumpingtam
Stagg
Stagg
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by jumpingtam »

Enjoyed re-arranging my pedals and adding the MS-3 on my board :)
nothing to see here

SimonHirst
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 357 times
Been liked: 254 times

Post by SimonHirst »

bluesierra wrote:So I thought I'd share a few photos of what has been a long term project for me. Been planning and accumulating pedals for some time now with a view to a Schmidt Array / GigRig G2 board (Yes, I watch too much That Pedal Show).
Looks great man!!

H671
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 264 times

Post by H671 »

The collection is growing, just landed the Spring King from Germany & just have enough room for a Dan-O-Wah, if anyone has one for sale.
P1060257small.jpg
Epiphone Riviera P93 & EJ200CE, Hagstrom Viking Bass, Doubleneck bass/guitar.
Rivera Clubster 45, Carvin AG100D, Ashton BSK158.

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

I don't have a pedalboard as such, but here's the few things that I'm running...

Guitar→amp:

Snouse BlackBox / Boss MD-500 / Strymon Volante
Boss GE-7 in the FX Loop

The AC30 is dry, I only use a Rangemaster with it :thumbup:

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

Holy heck, that is absolutely magnificent. That Fuzz is on my wishlist along with the Duelist, I haven't spoken to Jesse in a long time but used to know him fairly well back in the good old days when he was with The Hoax. Top bloke and I've heard nothing but praise for his pedals & pickups.

Just a an all round quality board, very envious

Kev77
Mr Echo
Has liked: 357 times
Been liked: 283 times

Post by Kev77 »

H671 wrote:The collection is growing, just landed the Spring King from Germany & just have enough room for a Dan-O-Wah, if anyone has one for sale.
P1060257small.jpg
Are you planning on getting the reel echo also?
"Cash on the ballot, money to burn, Dealey Plaza, make a left-hand turn" Bob Dylan is a genius