Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY Zaulkin
#821717
jeremyb wrote:It's all powered by a Rockboard Power XL (Second one I've owned... but I was aiming at a budget build, it's battery powered and charged via usb, two outputs totalling 2A) and all the pedals are connected with the Boss solder less cabling kits I got off Kloppsta :)


Awesome, tidy board - well done! That dual fuzz looks intense.

Did you have a problem with the first Rockboard power supply? I've got one of their 'pedal power' style supplies which has been fine, but the screen has an intermittent issue. I'm planning on using it to power my main rig shortly and don't want it to fail on me...
User avatar
BY KNNZ
#821719
jeremyb wrote:
Signal flow is Wah -> Mooer Tender Octaver MKII -> Caline Orange Burst (BB Preamp) -> Caline Pure Sky (Timmy) -> Blackout Effectors Seriously Special Twosome -> Boss TU-3 -> Keeley GC-2 Compressor -> Joyo Analog Delay -> Joyo American (VT Blonde, using as a bass preamp for DI / recording)



what patch cables are you using and where do you get them from?

Looks awesome very tidy indeed :thumbup:
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#821724
Zaulkin wrote:
jeremyb wrote:It's all powered by a Rockboard Power XL (Second one I've owned... but I was aiming at a budget build, it's battery powered and charged via usb, two outputs totalling 2A) and all the pedals are connected with the Boss solder less cabling kits I got off Kloppsta :)


Awesome, tidy board - well done! That dual fuzz looks intense.

Did you have a problem with the first Rockboard power supply? I've got one of their 'pedal power' style supplies which has been fine, but the screen has an intermittent issue. I'm planning on using it to power my main rig shortly and don't want it to fail on me...


Nah I only sold it when I needed different voltage outputs :)
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#821727
Single coil wrote:Very tidy indeed.
Swap the compressor and tuner around - zero noise and you can use it as an effect with delays.


Huh? This comp adds no noise, but I want all my drives buffered before it reaches it.
User avatar
BY Single coil
#821734
Oh if you have the delay on, you hit your last chord or whatever and hit the tuner.
Uninterrupted trails :cool:
User avatar
BY mule
#821746
Damn, how long did it take you to get that board together? Weren't you down to zero pedals a couple months ago?
User avatar
BY codedog
#821749
mule wrote:Damn, how long did it take you to get that board together? Weren't you down to zero pedals a couple months ago?


I remember JB had 3 or 4 pedals at the last gear fest already :winky:
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#821756
codedog wrote:
mule wrote:Damn, how long did it take you to get that board together? Weren't you down to zero pedals a couple months ago?


I remember JB had 3 or 4 pedals at the last gear fest already :winky:


Just a wah and a fuzz :)
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#821757
mule wrote:Damn, how long did it take you to get that board together? Weren't you down to zero pedals a couple months ago?


Just a couple of months to put this together, was never supposed to get this big lol, oh well....
User avatar
BY el byrdo
#824050
I have a l8on board tucked away in my aunties garage in auckland somewhere... one of these days I'll buy a power supply and put it all together in this thread.
User avatar
BY MogwaiBoy
#824062
JHorner wrote:Tolex or powdercoat?

Image


Hey, nice - I haven't seen a Hardwire Trem/Rotary for awhile. I used to have one. I have a big soft spot for HardWire pedals, they're excellent and sturdy as hell.
  • 1
  • 237
  • 238
  • 239
  • 240
  • 241
  • 243